Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] [Caicedo] cleared out his locker at Brighton five days ago and has not been back at the club since

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep. We will just have to put on some big boy trousers and deal with it :shrug:

:thumbsup:
Fine with that. Not fine with a player under contract not going to training with our club etc if that is what happened. Footballers eh…

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yeah, but £36 for a full English ? Think of his many siblings……

View attachment 164753
£14 for boiled eggs and buttered soldiers??? What the actual F. I bet the soldiers are not even actually buttered, you just get a frigging twirl of butter and have to do it yourself..............which is a double insult.
Wouldnt happen in Germany.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Yeah until the whole circus happens again with Estupinan.

Twice the player Cucurella was (who was very good for us) so twice the fee from Todd as his replacement? As long as it’s after we’ve signed a replacement 6 months before. And we’ll have the drama for about 5 players at a time soon enough, so do take your point and agree with it!

It’s almost as if Tony and the club are going to be very rich out of it all, but already have the replacements in the club be that free transfers on sensible wages or kids signed already playing for full Swedish / various South American Men’s teams in their teens (or else Netherlands U21’s in the case of our back five).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He’s definitely in London. Pics on twitter with agent.

Per talksport - over £100m

BREAKING: Liverpool close to agreeing deal in excess of £100m for Moisés Caicedo.

#LFC are pushing for Caicedo to undergo a medical as early as today to seal the move.

Doesn't prove anything. I'm currently in London and I'm not signing for anyone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Doesn't prove anything. I'm currently in London and I'm not signing for anyone.
What if Orient offered you £2k a week… could happen and potentially and will be over £100k a year…? Think about it. Or you’ll only ever play for Burwash and you’ll be a wasted talent. Just saying.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What if Orient offered you £2k a week… could happen and potentially and will be over £100k a year…? Think about it. Or you’ll only ever play for Burwash and you’ll be a wasted talent. Just saying.

If Palace offered me nothing with a contractual agreement to play every week as their single striker I'd bite their hand off and you'd drive me there (*)

(*) Thanks for the offer, but it's quicker on the bus.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Caicedo + Agent + Family have been poison for some time now.
Its been a one way ticket out of BHA. Absolutely no respect for the club that brought him in, nurtured him and opened the eyes of the greedy ones to his potential and ability. Disgraceful and gutless behaviour. No class. No respect. A young shy, naive, immature lad....not very bright but easily influenced. An easy prey for the sharks out there. His family and agent smell blood. One full season in the PL and thats it....thats yer lot....I'm off to the club of my dreams.....Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Bayern.....take yer pick as long as its not little old inconsequential Brighton.
I get the feeling on this thread that a lot are sick and tired of this circus. The constant ramping up of stories. The links. The reliable sources. ' We are led to believe ' etc
If this is what the PL is going to be like for the next 2-3 seasons, whilst the vultures circle around...Ferguson, Mitoma, Enciso, Buonanotte and more.....then I don't want any of it. Our life span in the top flight will eventually be curtailed by this constant sniping and poaching. RDZ will be next on the agenda. Another half decent season and all the links will start. Victims of being a well run club that can't compete with the elite.
We know the Championship beckons for all us outside the ' protected ones ' Those that have been allowed to garner such global backing that they are now impregnable and assured of their place at the top table forever. The rest of us are in a mini league with a very narrow margin of keeping out of trouble or struggling.
Caicedo has to go and go now. He is a bad apple. Poisonous. Cash in, get rid. Move on to the next bunch of rumours. The big boys see us as a threat and will do all they can to weaken us by poaching our best. We are in a vicious circle cos we are being forced to do just that. Continually sell to the Greedy Six. Including Mr Spoilt Brat ( if he goes to the Redshite ) we will have sold at least two of our better players to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Strengthening them. Weakening us.
Oh well....as the beard stroking genius used to remark....." it is what it is "

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its been a one way ticket out of BHA. Absolutely no respect for the club that brought him in, nurtured him and opened the eyes of the greedy ones to his potential and ability. Disgraceful and gutless behaviour. No class. No respect. A young shy, naive, immature lad....not very bright but easily influenced. An easy prey for the sharks out there. His family and agent smell blood. One full season in the PL and thats it....thats yer lot....I'm off to the club of my dreams.....Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Bayern.....take yer pick as long as its not little old inconsequential Brighton.
I get the feeling on this thread that a lot are sick and tired of this circus. The constant ramping up of stories. The links. The reliable sources. ' We are led to believe ' etc
If this is what the PL is going to be like for the next 2-3 seasons, whilst the vultures circle around...Ferguson, Mitoma, Enciso, Buonanotte and more.....then I don't want any of it. Our life span in the top flight will eventually be curtailed by this constant sniping and poaching. RDZ will be next on the agenda. Another half decent season and all the links will start. Victims of being a well run club that can't compete with the elite.
We know the Championship beckons for all us outside the ' protected ones ' Those that have been allowed to garner such global backing that they are now impregnable and assured of their place at the top table forever. The rest of us are in a mini league with a very narrow margin of keeping out of trouble or struggling.
Caicedo has to go and go now. He is a bad apple. Poisonous. Cash in, get rid. Move on to the next bunch of rumours. The big boys see us as a threat and will do all they can to weaken us by poaching our best. We are in a vicious circle cos we are being forced to do just that. Continually sell to the Greedy Six. Including Mr Spoilt Brat ( if he goes to the Redshite ) we will have sold at least two of our better players to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Strengthening them. Weakening us.
Baloney.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
RDZ wants a quiet word with you about your motivation for the coming season.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Couldn't of put it better myself.good post matey

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
RDZ wants a quiet word with you about your motivation for the coming season.
No problem with my motivation.
Detest every one of the Greedy Six with a passion. Hate seeing all our best players going there. Please...Germany, France, Spain, Italy......come in for some of our stars. We keep strengthening our direct rivals and they will come back again and again and again. There is a feeling of inevitability about it. Can we be different to Southampton? The benchmark for developing young talent and selling one after another. RDZ will be likely gone in a year/18months. We regroup and go again but the dynamic changes ever so slightly. Fine margins/marginal gains at this level make all the difference.
My previous post was a rant and I will still follow the team ( 58 years and counting ) I have to come to terms with the fact that this is the best I have seen and there is a price to pay for that. I don't have to like all the bullshit/falsehood/ rumour-mongering and skullduggery that goes on. I don't have time for it. Its tiresome and boring and a lot of people are making a very nice living out of this circus.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Or like benfica , Dortmund , Ajax .....keep moving , keep being smarter than the opposition. And keep sticking two fingers up to the money boys. Nobody said it would be easy being one of the most attractive football teams in the WORLD 🌍

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
No problem with my motivation.
Detest every one of the Greedy Six with a passion. Hate seeing all our best players going there. Please...Germany, France, Spain, Italy......come in for some of our stars. We keep strengthening our direct rivals and they will come back again and again and again. There is a feeling of inevitability about it. Can we be different to Southampton? The benchmark for developing young talent and selling one after another. RDZ will be likely gone in a year/18months. We regroup and go again but the dynamic changes ever so slightly. Fine margins/marginal gains at this level make all the difference.
My previous post was a rant and I will still follow the team ( 58 years and counting ) I have to come to terms with the fact that this is the best I have seen and there is a price to pay for that. I don't have to like all the bullshit/falsehood/ rumour-mongering and skullduggery that goes on. I don't have time for it. Its tiresome and boring and a lot of people are making a very nice living out of this circus.

I keep reassuring myself with how much money we're getting for these inconveniences and how every star we churn out makes us even more desirable to future Caicedos.

But it would be nice if one of them had gone to a European club and not been a direct rival.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here