Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] [Caicedo] cleared out his locker at Brighton five days ago and has not been back at the club since

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Whilst I'm a fan of Sky News (my favourite news channel) Sky Sports News is little more than tabloid tittle tattle, rumour and agent gossip.

It's utterly appalling and especially around the transfer window.

Could it true, could it be false ?

Impossible to judge because they simply don't care.

I weaned myself off their transfer window bull a couple of years ago.

How the two tossers presenting it keep a straight face is a mystery. Every hour for 4 months churning out the “Sky … Sports … understands …. that …. “. 99% of which never comes to fruition.

With ‘special’ guests such as Tim Sherwood brought in to say how Kane might like life in Bavaria :lolol:

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I'm finding the Caceido saga depressing and annoying. It's taking the focus of the first game of the season. Interested to know why Roberto made a quick exit from the fans forum tonight. Barber and Roberto also seemed pretty tense considering the Season hasn't even started

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What we really need is for some enthusiastic autograph hunters to stake out the training ground tomorrow and see who they can/cannot see.
I'm finding the Caceido saga depressing and annoying. It's taking the focus of the first game of the season. Interested to know why Roberto made a quick exit from the fans forum tonight. Barber and Roberto also seemed pretty tense considering the Season hasn't even started
They’ve a lot on their plate I reckon.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
£100m bid from Liverpool apparently accepted. We should push them higher.

Kills our 5% chance of winning Europa league to 0%.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So Liverpool to bid £100m to secure the deal over Chelsea, only for Caicedo to turn down the personal terms, and remain with us until at least January.
I don't think Liverpool would need to bid £100M to get a deal done. Chelsea, who have been pissing us (and Uncle Tony) off for nearly a year on the other hand ....................................

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They'll be hoping they haven't over-ordered number 2's for the club shop

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Excellent, if he's not doing anything tomorrow at 4pm can he cover the bar for half an hour or so while I pop to the dentist.

It'll be quiet. Just need to pour the drinks and write them down, I'll sort out the till when I get back.

I'll give him a couple of pints and the regulars will probably stick a couple in for him.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He’s definitely in London. Pics on twitter with agent.

Per talksport - over £100m

BREAKING: Liverpool close to agreeing deal in excess of £100m for Moisés Caicedo.

#LFC are pushing for Caicedo to undergo a medical as early as today to seal the move.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yup. I give it 'til October/November before Chelsea/United/City start briefing the media that Ferguson/Mitoma/Enciso/Perv are desperate to join them.
Yep. We will just have to put on some big boy trousers and deal with it :shrug:

:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sorry - I usually avoid joining the NSC pedantry gang - but I couldn't resist the irony of this one.
It’s defo my auto-correct 👍

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
As much as hate to loose him, 100M (with 20M of it going to his old club) and an end to this bull****, might actually be better than this constantly in the media. Especially if it’s anyone but chelsea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here