Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Café apologises after Ramadan joke.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
The thing is though, how many examples of muslims being 'offended' are there?
When you look into the cases quoted by far right nitwits, its usually a load of bollocks...

My reply was general and not specific in the least.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think the real issue here is how bad the gag was!

Terrible material. I'm feeling more embarrassed for the person at the cafe who came up with it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Course it is dave , like I said , pm me when you're next over , care to comment about you getting offended on others behalf , like you did over the username pastafarian ? ..............you prick.

You wouldnt turn up.....because youre a mouthy **** with no bottle..

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is a left leaner the same as a liberal white self loather?
I don't believe so but I was asking whether you thought they were because then it'd make me one.

As it is, I really don't have the time to find a reason to loathe myself, I'm pretty awesome.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I don't believe so but I was asking whether you thought they were because then it'd make me one.

As it is, I really don't have the time to find a reason to loathe myself, I'm pretty awesome.

I'm sure you are [emoji106]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How many rastafarians were offended by the username pastafarian ? I doubt any were , you managed to be though......prick.

I could introduce Pastafarian to some Rastafarians if he wants..he could tell them the funny name play using their religion.

So, how many other 'meetings' did you bottle out of mouthy ****? Ive seen you offer to 'meet' plenty of people on NSC, and I cant
believe Im the only one you didnt show up for...youre a bit of a serial bottler arent you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ah , the old ' whats the point , because you wouldn't turn up ' excuses are being wheeled out.

How many times have you shown up when offering to 'meet' people on NSC? haha....Its not an excuse my little bottle-job...its a fact.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I could introduce Pastafarian to some Rastafarians if he wants..he could tell them the funny name play using their religion.

So, how many other 'meeteings' did you bottle out of mouthy ****? Ive seen you offer to 'meet' plenty of people on NSC, and I cant
believe Im the only one you didnt show up for...youre a bit of a serial bottler arent you.
I havent bottled out of any dave , like I said , pm me when you're over , nice swerve by the way.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

So, how many other 'meeteings' did you bottle out of mouthy ****? Ive seen you offer to 'meet' plenty of people on NSC, and I cant

I don't want to break up you to lovebirds but isn't the whole point of "being" a Pastafarian to mock every religion similar to putting Jedi down on the census form?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
None dave , nobody's ever taken me up on it, just like youre not.

haha...bollocks....

oh, and I took it up....it was YOU who didnt show up, or did you forget that bit? You bottling ****.....worried about cctv?....hahahahaha.....**** off you bottler

Jan 30, 2008
haha...bollocks....

Oh, and i took it up....it was you who didnt show up, or did you forget that bit? You bottling ****.....worried about cctv?....hahahahaha.....**** off you bottler
not wishing to butt in on the spatt but you really are one hell of a bell end :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here