Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye bye Liam

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
Went to game tonight, shocking, enough said. Anyway it was just the way Liam left clapping and being last of the pitch,never has he been last of before,normally cms. A few around me even feel that was a wave goodbye. Hope I'm wrong but doubt it...:cry:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Went to game tonight, shocking, enough said. Anyway it was just the way Liam left clapping and being last of the pitch,never has he been last of before,normally cms. A few around me even feel that was a wave goodbye. Hope I'm wrong but doubt it...:cry:

Interesting!
I left straight after final whistle so didn't clap them off.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

If you were Bridcutt, would you want to carry on playing with such a lightweight, ineffective bunch of players (with one or two exceptions)?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Him and CMS are often the last two left clapping and leaving the pitch. I would not read into it very much

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Bridcutt always walks round with CMS and claps the fans. Sometimes he's ahead of him so it appears that CMS is last.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Was thinking this to.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bridcutt will deffo get snapped up by one of the prem strugglers or middlers (naaaariiichhh?) poyet wont want to lose him but the omens are not good.

Meanwhile we will continue to act as a feeder club for the f***ing conference or an old people's and cripples retirement home by the sea. Vicente is definitely out to stud now and Bridge is not far behind but still copping for a massive wad every week.

Dec 29, 2011
Bridcutt always walks round with CMS and claps the fans. Sometimes he's ahead of him so it appears that CMS is last.

I'm always in the last 1% of fans out of the stadium, however I thought his clapping was unusual today.. seemed something different, like a wave goodbye to the fans. I wouldn't blame him to be honest, he looked pissed off with his team mates after he has to cover for them every minute.

Owlseagull

Dec 29, 2012
If we lose him, then I will be really worried.

Any chance of Greer, Hammond or Lopez being off for someone better, is there?:wink:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I think the different part was acknowledging his man of the match award. Also he was hanging around to say hello to Zola.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Be very suprised to see Liam leaving until the end of the season. Barber and TB know that would be sending out entirely the wrong signal to supporters.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bit unfair IMHO Bridge still a class act and we are not breaking our wage structure paying our proportion of his wages! ( Allegedly)

You are, of course, right about Bridge. I am just f***ed off.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We've made some bad decisions, but even Poyet knows that if we sold Bridcutt our season would completely f*** up. In the summer at the earliest he'll go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here