• Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Diamond innit.

Reyes --- Navarro
----- Dicker

with the option to pass to Vicente or even Macca coming deep ? I still think we will need a wider player though.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bloody Soccer Special panel on Sky Sports - discussing the likely play-off candidates. Mentioned West Ham, Birmingham, Blackpool Middlesborough, Hull, Leeds, Cardiff, Leicester - and Watford as outsiders for a late run (I agree with them on that, btw) - but strangely, one team didn't get a mention at all.

...........or can we consider it an advantage to be not on the radar at all?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Bloody Soccer Special panel on Sky Sports - discussing the likely play-off candidates. Mentioned West Ham, Birmingham, Blackpool Middlesborough, Hull, Leeds, Cardiff, Leicester - and Watford as outsiders for a late run (I agree with them on that, btw) - but strangely, one team didn't get a mention at all.

Bunch of bummers

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Snow up on their darn moors. I am not surprised . It was bleak going up to Rochdale in May 1972.

Wallace at left back for Burnley may be weak ???

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We need a minimum of four points over Easter. It will be much easier of we win this one. I think Craig Noone will be our first substitute to come on.

I think Gus wants 6 points :thumbsup:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

It might mean we might not feature on Sky TV in the run in ???

Of course, we want six points over Easter and to win more impressively than Birmingham who were flattered by a 3-1 at Turf Moor win but still deserved to win.

How do the commentators pronounce McQuoid ?

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

Good, sneak in quietly and take the playoffs by storm ;)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets go for the KILL

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
strange line up, going narrow - but to bring on buckers, kll, and noone in the 2nd half could be really special.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Early touch for Dixie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports