Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Stat's are going to North North Horsham - how exciting.

It's gonna be

Eagle.jpg

all over again.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
About 180 left in the two blocks (18 and 2) available. Did they start selling the left hand blocks first yesterday? These are blacked out so were sold yesterday if so.

About 180 left in the two blocks (18 and 2) available. Did they start selling the left hand blocks first yesterday? These are blacked out so were sold yesterday if so.

They werent on sale yesterday. Looks like about 1000 were initially put on sale.

A trip to Burnley is usually not our best travelled because its Burnley. Wont also be helped by holiday season (maybe slightly less this year), covid nervousness (travel & in ground) or by the train costs (and routes mostly by Leeds due to engineering works).

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Block 18 15 Seats available
Block 11 43 Seats available
Block 2 120 Seats available

Other blocks still blacked out.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
They werent on sale yesterday. Looks like about 1000 were initially put on sale.

A trip to Burnley is usually not our best travelled because its Burnley. Wont also be helped by holiday season (maybe slightly less this year), covid nervousness (travel & in ground) or by the train costs (and routes mostly by Leeds due to engineering works).

Only on sale to ST holders currently though right? A lot of our travelling support don’t have ST’s I’d imagine, reckon we’ll end up shifting around 1500 but won’t touch the full allocation.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only on sale to ST holders currently though right? A lot of our travelling support don’t have ST’s I’d imagine, reckon we’ll end up shifting around 1500 but won’t touch the full allocation.

So a good opportunity for those who bleat about loyalty points and it being a 'closed shop' to grab a decent amount (......................but they won't)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

How did you come to that conclusion.

All the away regulars I know and go with are ST holders.....

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

Fair enough, I’m the complete opposite. Mainly people who are bored of the sanitisation of the home matches and would rather do the away matches and all that comes with it. Especially as for the majority of away games you can usually get a ticket.

Certainly in the early Amex days I’d agree with you, loads of faces from away games had season tickets around me but over the years most have packed the ST in.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Those going won't see Chris Wood getting his usual goal against us - he won't be back from Olympics in time.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Would seem about right, looks like we’ve shifted about 1000 today

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

From my limited experience the northern games attract a lot of fans who don't have season tickets. I used to go on my own so ended up speaking to various people rather than a close group of friends.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Does anyone know with any certainty how many more blocks, if any, are still to go on sale…or roughly?

Trying to work out my chances of getting a ticket in general sale this Thursday. From this thread I take it a fair few are left?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Does anyone know with any certainty how many more blocks, if any, are still to go on sale…or roughly?

Trying to work out my chances of getting a ticket in general sale this Thursday. From this thread I take it a fair few are left?

I would be shocked if we sell this out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here