Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Desperately waiting for ticket info - can’t wait to go to Burnley - never thought id say that!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I DO hope that Burnley are state of the art, and our away tickets will be loaded to our phones.

tenor.gif

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ooh I’ve missed the nervous tension of logging on to get an away ticket. The excitement of the first website crash. The inevitable where do I find my loyalty points thread. What pub in burgess hill is showing the game…

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I get the impression demand for this is going to be low. Could go all the way through the categories to members. A good chance for people on lower loyalty points to gain some ground with 15 points.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I get the impression demand for this is going to be low. Could go all the way through the categories to members. A good chance for people on lower loyalty points to gain some ground with 15 points.

We are waiting until Friday as one of our group doesn’t have the points. Actually I’m hoping for a low turnout so we can indulge in a bit of social distancing. First game back and it’s difficult to know what to expect.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loyalty point details are now on the website:

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/away

STHs w/ 262+ Points: On Sale Wed 28 July
STHs w/ 202+ Points: On Sale Thu 29 July
All STHs: On Sale Fri 30 July
My Albion+ Members: On Sale Tue 3 August
General Sale: On Sale Thurs 5 August

Can we deduce from the numbers that we have approx 2,200 (10% of Burnley capacity approx) STHs with 262 points or more in that case ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Last edited:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Hoping for a good turnout considering no away games for so long. I'm making my first trip Burnley this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here