Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Does anyone know with any certainty how many more blocks, if any, are still to go on sale…or roughly?

Trying to work out my chances of getting a ticket in general sale this Thursday. From this thread I take it a fair few are left?

I think only those 3 blocks in the middle between blocks 11 and 17 have sold out. I think all the blocks below 17 and to the right of 11 will become available.

We only normally take about 1000 to 1500 to Burnley but you’d expect better numbers for this one.

I’m sure you’ll be fine for Thursday.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Does anyone know with any certainty how many more blocks, if any, are still to go on sale…or roughly?

Trying to work out my chances of getting a ticket in general sale this Thursday. From this thread I take it a fair few are left?

Looks like we have sold between 1000 and 1300 so at least another 1000 to go on sale. You will be fine for Thursday.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Should definitely be 2,000+. I know Burnley is probably the least desirable away game of the season but after nearly 16 months without being able to attend, and real optimism about the coming season, thought these would sell like hot cakes.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
When the club site says tickets for Albion Plus members on sale 3rd August, will it be from 12.01am on the third? I'm thinking of staying up tonight to get the best available of those left.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When the club site says tickets for Albion Plus members on sale 3rd August, will it be from 12.01am on the third? I'm thinking of staying up tonight to get the best available of those left.

Almost always 9am isn’t it ? No way we’ll sell out anyway………and seat allocation within the block isn’t known when you book.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't know mate, hence my question. I'll probably be snoring before midnight anyway.

You can’t choose a seat, only a block…just looked and only 2 are currently available (17 & 11) with 158 seats in total. I’m not sure which blocks haven’t been released yet (can’t remember what was there when I booked) but based on those numbers we must be close to additional blocks being opened up.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
You can’t choose a seat, only a block…just looked and only 2 are currently available (17 & 11) with 158 seats in total. I’m not sure which blocks haven’t been released yet (can’t remember what was there when I booked) but based on those numbers we must be close to additional blocks being opened up.

You can choose individual seats in blocks available. I’d imagine at least one more block will be made available tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

We chose our seats. I just double checked on the tickets website and the seats we chose are listed under ‘my next event Burnley v Albion’

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Never been to Burnley, thinking of going, apologies if covered elsewhere but is it easy to park close to? Is it safe or will I find my wheels on bricks!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Should definitely be 2,000+. I know Burnley is probably the least desirable away game of the season but after nearly 16 months without being able to attend, and real optimism about the coming season, thought these would sell like hot cakes.

Yeah it does feel like we should push 2000 but the trains are really expensive, I know a couple of people who go to nearly all away games who aren’t going to this.
Judging by ticket sales so far we might get 2000 odd though.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Never been to Burnley, thinking of going, apologies if covered elsewhere but is it easy to park close to? Is it safe or will I find my wheels on bricks!

Plenty of streets close by to south and south-east between ground and park. I've done that a couple of times, and no bother - so long as you're there early enough (go for walk along the canal, have a cup of tea, get your haircut (but don't speak whilst doing so) - that sort of thing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

The place is a total dive but never had a problem leaving my car there on several visits.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

It’s a very good question. It’s always been 9am but it used to always say. For some reason it doesn’t for this one but the first window definitely kicked in at 9am so I assume all the others will.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
I think you need to keep an eye out for Premier League news. According to the Daily Mail, reported 28th July, the PL has suddenly decided that all PL dressing rooms still have to be socially distanced. This means that all the clubs that made special arrangements last year (including Burnley) would need to keep them in place, and then see if they have room for fans.

Burnley had portacabins outside the Cricket Field Stand. This blocks the exit for the Cricket Field supporters and meant that it couldn't be used for the last game of last season, the only one open for fans. It was assumed that all stands would be open as normal because all dressing rooms were due to be open as normal.

If this bombshell is correct, then the Cricket Field Stand opening (where the away fans sit) is in doubt.

As I say, it's only rumour. However, Burnley have for the time being stopped selling season tickets, and further rumour ls that it's because they are having to relocate Cricket Field season ticket holders and they don't really know what the rules are going to be.

I don't know why no-one's saying anything. Our lot are pretty poor at communication. What is definitely fact is that BFC are not selling season tickets at this moment, with no explanation, and that purchased match tickets for the Brighton game are limited to one per Clarets member - this is specifically stated as because they are waiting for Premier League guidance on the Covid rules.

Watch this space. And be careful about booking non-refundable accommodation and transport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here