Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley fans don't like our ground

Its always like this when a team loses. I bet Crystal Palace supporters love the place.

:wink:

Oh yes:lolol: apart from St Patrick's day massacre:ffsparr::(

Before someone says you're going down, I couldn't care less beating you 2-0 at the Amex will soften the blow no matter how many times we get tonked this year in the prem.
Back to topic
Nout wrong with the Amex obviously once the bubble bursts and free travel is taken away and there's only 10k turning up it will be soulless:p
With all the Jcls the only thing wrong is getting away afterwards they should have tried to lengthen the platforms or if possible have separate sidings built.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Before someone says you're going down, I couldn't care less beating you 2-0 at the Amex will soften the blow no matter how many times we get tonked this year in the prem.
Back to topic
Nout wrong with the Amex obviously once the bubble bursts and free travel is taken away and there's only 10k turning up it will be soulless:p
With all the Jcls the only thing wrong is getting away afterwards they should have tried to lengthen the platforms or if possible have separate sidings built.

I'll say this S L O W L Y to help you out.
1. There is no free travel - we pay a £50 supplement towards it
2. The platforms have already been lengthened.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'll say this S L O W L Y to help you out.
1. There is no free travel - we pay a £50 supplement towards it
2. The platforms have already been lengthened.

3. Any ground with 25000+ every game is going to have issues with transport.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Back to topic

I know Palace trolls are a few cards short of a full deck but even you must be tiring of the old JCL/bubble bursting bollocks?

Even you know that of all clubs you are the biggest bunch of JCL/glory hunters of all time. take a look at my signature-perfect for you in every way.

In case you have signatures turned off, just for you: 51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I thought Palace supporters were only supposed to post on Palace related threads? Why you lot entertain this garbage is beyond me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My biggest criticism of the Amex i still think the North stand looks crap compared to the rest of the stadium. You have the West and East that look great the South stand isn't bad but the North stand just looks to small and unfinished and it's supposed to be our Kop end, pah.

Don't care, it never runs out of pies or pints :thumbsup:

West looks great - but its a sleeping giant most of the time and it's supposed to be our showcase stand, pah.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Are people not going a bit OTT on here about this? 1 person commented that it's 'soulless', 1 said the slope's a bit weird, but looks better with the extra seats in. So 2 people might not be the biggest fans of a ground they might go to once a year and that's a good enough reason to moan? There are more criticisms of Turf Moor on this thread than of the Amex on those 2 links.

People really need to get over themselves - not everyone will like the Amex. Not every Brighton fan likes everything about it, so why expect away fans to do so?

Big time, our fans are so precious. Embarrassing how people take a couple of people's comments and react to it but totally ignore the examples of people praising it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here