Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bull "fighter" bites the dust

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
When they chuck donkeys off the top It's a bit salami

I'd imagine there are people that go who attend in the same way people attend motor sports hoping for an almighty pile up. If the point is to watch the bull get slaughtered surely it's a bit samey?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Wish what you want upon me, I can sleep easy knowing that I don't abuse or torture animals to death.
I don't wish anything nice to happen to these low-life scum-bags who brutally torture creatures in front of other low-life scum-bags all in the name of entertainment.
Call me a hypocrite all you want, but I will cheer for the bull every time one of these ********s steps in the ring with it.

All I am saying is that if you detest torture of animals, how can you honestly wish a slow and painful death on some, just because you think they deserve it.
Even if they do deserve it, surely wishing this upon them would go against your beliefs?

Eye for an eye leaves everyone blind!

super-seagulls

Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
But that's the whole point. He probably will go on a have a long and healthy life because he chooses not to be a daft twatt and climb into a ring and take on a half ton killing machine.

It's not ****ing rocket science.

Erm but 99.9% of the Matadors don't die, torturing these animals!

It's not four-starred rocket science!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the subject of this sort of "sport", I notice Andrea Leadsom says if she gets the job as PM, she'll instigate a vote on whether to re-legalise fox hunting in this country.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
All I am saying is that if you detest torture of animals, how can you honestly wish a slow and painful death on some, just because you think they deserve it.
Even if they do deserve it, surely wishing this upon them would go against your beliefs?

Eye for an eye leaves everyone blind!

The bull is antagonised, bullied, tortured and abused before being murdered, all so people can get some sick enjoyment from watching this barbarically disgusting 'sport'. The bull didn't ask to be put in the ring, it is nothing more than self defence when it lashes out, otherwise bulls are relatively docile creatures.
The moron who steps in the ring dressed like a drag queen waving a giant hanky about, fully deserves every bit of aggression that animal exacts on him.
The matador is an animal abuser, it wouldn't be tolerated in any other walk of life so why should it be here?
I'd wish Ill on any animal abuser. You keep saying about it contradicting my beliefs, but I believe in punishment that fits the crime, the matador deserved everything he got because he was going to murder that bull.
Good riddance to a total piece of shit, I hope more bulls get their revenge.

super-seagulls

Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
The bull is antagonised, bullied, tortured and abused before being murdered, all so people can get some sick enjoyment from watching this barbarically disgusting 'sport'. The bull didn't ask to be put in the ring, it is nothing more than self defence when it lashes out, otherwise bulls are relatively docile creatures.
The moron who steps in the ring dressed like a drag queen waving a giant hanky about, fully deserves every bit of aggression that animal exacts on him.
The matador is an animal abuser, it wouldn't be tolerated in any other walk of life so why should it be here?
I'd wish Ill on any animal abuser. You keep saying about it contradicting my beliefs, but I believe in punishment that fits the crime, the matador deserved everything he got because he was going to murder that bull.
Good riddance to a total piece of shit, I hope more bulls get their revenge.

I agree, as I sad In my last post.
So long as it is the bull dishing out the killing, if you were to go and torture the matador, that would be contradictory. In my opinion.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I agree, as I sad In my last post.
So long as it is the bull dishing out the killing, if you were to go and torture the matador, that would be contradictory. In my opinion.

He started it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If they want an entertaining battle, let the matador face the bull without a sword.

My condolences for this guy and the 40,000 bulls tortured to death as well.

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Bullfighting is barbaric, however the Spanish care to dress it up as art and culture (which most of them do).

But on balance, if I were a bull I think I'd rather go out in a big stadium in front of a big crowd with the outside chance of goring some ponce in a clown suit than end up in an abbatoir.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Erm but 99.9% of the Matadors don't die, torturing these animals!

What on earth has that got to do with what I said? I was merely saying that Gabbafella won't ever put himself in that position.

Do keep up.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Interesting
bullfighting_2.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports