Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bull "fighter" bites the dust

Flex Your Head

THE PRE-FIGHT TREATMENT:

The bull is not an aggressive animal, and the reason he is angry and attempts to charge at the matador whilst in the bullring is mainly because he has been horrendously abused for the previous two days. In fact, what spectators see is not a normal, healthy bull, but a weakened, half-blinded and mentally destroyed version, whose chances of harming his tormentors is virtually nil. The bull has wet newspapers stuffed into his ears; vaseline is rubbed into his eyes to blur his vision; cotton is stuffed up his nostrils to cut off his respiration and a needle is stuck into his genitals. Also, a strong caustic solution is rubbed onto his legs which throws him off balance. This also keeps him from lying down on the ground. In addition to this, drugs are administered to pep him up or slow him down, and strong laxatives are added to his feed to further incapacitate him.
He is kept in a dark box for a couple of days before he faces the ring: the purpose of this is to disorientate him. When he is let out of the box, he runs desperately towards the light at the end of the tunnel. He thinks that at last his suffering is over and he is being set free — instead, he runs into the bullring to face his killers and a jeering mob.

http://www.stopbullfighting.org.uk/facts.htm

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Whatever you think of this fella dying, who is NOT thinking.................good!

I'm not, whilst I think bullfighting is barbaric the hypocrisy on here is beyond belief , this board Pisses it's pants condemning capital punishment how it has no place in a civilised society blah blah , yet there are people celebrating the death of this particular human being , why ?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm not, whilst I think bullfighting is barbaric the hypocrisy on here is beyond belief , this board Pisses it's pants condemning capital punishment how it has no place in a civilised society blah blah , yet there are people celebrating the death of this particular human being , why ?

I'd rather the bloke was working in an office and walking around alive and well. But he chose a barbaric 'sport' so **** him.

What the **** has capital punishment got to do with it? I'm in favour of that as well.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
If these matadors are akin to working class prizefighters doing the only thing available to them to drag their families out of poverty then I'd not celebrate the demise of the man involved. I don't know anything about matadoring, but if this man had other choices to gain a salary and some acclaim (is it something to do with acclaim?), then I won't miss him.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Truly barbaric, however to be fair, there are millions of Spaniards who abhor Bullfighting. In fact there are areas of Spain it has been outlawed. And more to follow, hopefully.

As for the Matador..' Live by the Sword ..........!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I'm not sure the two examples you give are even remotely the same. With capital punishment there can always be the element of doubt - indeed there are numerous examples of innocent people put to death whilst the UK still had it in force - this 'man' went into the ring with the express aim of killing a living animal. That living animal won - tough shit basically. If you don't want to be gored to death then don't be so ****1ng stupid as to get into a ring with the bull. No sympathy from me whatsoever. Worst thing is that the bull was probably killed anyway.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Really confused that you can strike up any similarity between people considering the death penalty, carried out by society. Is anyway relevant to matador dying whilst trying to kill his prey FFS! The matador knew there was risk attached, (even though the game is heavily weighted in his favour). I'm personally not celebrating this guys death, but I'd feel a whole lot sorrier for folk that died accidentently... or at least not carrying out acts of cruelty. In fact even for the bull ???

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I wish all matadores a slow and painful death.
It's animal cruelty no matter how you dress it up and it's sickening that it is still seen as a sport.

Isn't wishing people to die a slow and painful death animal cruelty too?
A little hypocritical, maybe??
Bull fighting is not right, but what you said is just plain wrong. I wish you to go on and live a full and healthy life not die a slow and painful death like you have just wished on living creatures because they have different opinions.

You Sir, are as bad as them and deserve to.........
:nono:

Bull fighting is not right, but what you said is just plain wrong. I wish you to go on and live a full and healthy life not die a slow and painful death like you have just wished on living creatures because they have different opinions.

You seem to be confusing living creatures with a choice with those who don't.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Wish what you want upon me, I can sleep easy knowing that I don't abuse or torture animals to death.
I don't wish anything nice to happen to these low-life scum-bags who brutally torture creatures in front of other low-life scum-bags all in the name of entertainment.
Call me a hypocrite all you want, but I will cheer for the bull every time one of these ********s steps in the ring with it.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I wish you to go on and live a full and healthy life not die a slow and painful death like you have just wished on living creatures because they have different opinions

But that's the whole point. He probably will go on a have a long and healthy life because he chooses not to be a daft twatt and climb into a ring and take on a half ton killing machine.

It's not ****ing rocket science.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here