Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bull "fighter" bites the dust

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Whatever you think of this fella dying, who is NOT thinking.................good!

me....i dont think its good

horrible sport i grant you,and i use the term sport lightly
i wish they didnt do this crap, but really who am i to interfere in their nonsense.

im a bit of a hypocrite because i laugh at the videos where idiots are mauled taunting bulls in bull runs and always think 1-0 to the bull.

but death to the bloke.....good?......no thanks

Whatever you think of this fella dying, who is NOT thinking.................good!

Have to agree with you here.

If you're going to attempt to torture an animal to death don't be surprised if it gets a bit pissed off about it.

el punal

I'm sure after his victory he was given his freedom and his own small holding in Hertfordshire to live out his days! #nochance:down:

Herefordshire, surely? For those of you with a long memory, a bull was paraded around Edgar Street before our game against Hereford back in 1976. It was Peter Ward's first game - he shot, he scored! The bull was called Dixie McNeill according to the Albion faithful that day. :D :moo:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Victorian-Children-Chimney-Sweeps.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Fair enough and I respect that but try looking at a pretty much defenceless bull on it's death throes with 12 swords in him collapsing and dying.

yep its sick,gross and horrible mate.....doesnt justify saying good a bloke is dead though.....i dont feel comfortable with that

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
out of interest has anyone else not been fully clued up on the lingo and accidentally eaten bull cock

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Portuguese bullfighting is quite entertaining. The bull doesn't get killed and there's a group of nutters dressed as clowns who get the bull to charge them so one of them can jump on his head holding onto his horns. Then the others grab the bull by the tail and slow him down so the guy can jump off again.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I wish all matadores a slow and painful death.
It's animal cruelty no matter how you dress it up and it's sickening that it is still seen as a sport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here