Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bulgaria v England (7:45 ITV)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is Tyldesley a mate of Mings?

Tonight he’s lovingly mentioned that name more times than a Chinese porcelain dealer.

Apparently it’s Mings’s doing that we’ve taken the sting out of any Bulgarian threats.

Shoe in for MOTM.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m going to have to be careful here, because I agree that racism needs to be called out and stopped, and I find it appalling. However, I think this sort of action is not going to stop the culprits being racist. In fact, there’s a risk that it will make them *more* racist. Digging in your heels and all that.

Looks like the hoodies are leaving though so maybe common sense is about to prevail in the home stands. Not holding my breath...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you have to be careful at all.

If the stupid f***ers can't behave, why should an international tournament put games on there?

Neutral grounds, no home games, kicked out tournament, It really doesn't take a genius :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-4 Sterling

:clap:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Come on England, get off that pitch. Sod the three points. It’s time one of these backward countries were shamed in public and it would be great to be the first ones to do it.

Doesn't the result stand after so many minutes, if it is abandoned?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Come on England, get off that pitch. Sod the three points. It’s time one of these backward countries were shamed in public and it would be great to be the first ones to do it.

With respect I see your POV, but this shit is happening in the PL right now, so the team should give these neanderthals the answer on the pitch, by playing the game and winning.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed, Tyldsley is being particularly nauseating tonight. I don’t think it’s the British viewers sitting at home that need a lesson on why racism is wrong. He’s blatantly had his little monologue scripted for weeks.

Totally agree. We all condemn racism, yet his dramatic verbiage is contrived to give gravitas when shown in later newsreels.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Looks like they are leaving now. Someone told them they were in the wrong end.

One only wishes that their fathers had been in the wrong end at conception.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Agreed. The bigger picture is shaming these nations, **** the three points.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Agreed. The bigger picture is shaming these nations, **** the three points.

Exactly. I haven't been too proud of England in recent weeks and months, but if (and only if) this continues,

Come on boys, Make me proud :thumbsup:

england-flag-gif-2.gif

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here