Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bruno

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I have no doubt that RDZ would have too, he’s a fecking money grubbing :mad:Judas to me. Didn’t give a shit that he could have been derailing TB’s project with the speed he packed his suitcase. Once a Seagull :rolleyes: If he hadn’t made that clearly insincere comment I might feel differently. I don’t feel anywhere near as strongly about Roberts, he never tried to ingratiate himself with us.

I sat close to Bruno when he was part of the backroom staff and he spent quite a bit of the game looking at his Iphone rather than the game.
As much time as you watching Bruno, rather than watching the game?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As much time as you watching Bruno, rather than watching the game?

Believe it or not it is possible to watch the game and notice what’s going on around you :rolleyes:

Not so easy when you are looking at your phone though

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I have no doubt that RDZ would have too, he’s a fecking money grubbing :mad:Judas to me. Didn’t give a shit that he could have been derailing TB’s project with the speed he packed his suitcase. Once a Seagull :rolleyes: If he hadn’t made that clearly insincere comment I might feel differently. I don’t feel anywhere near as strongly about Roberts, he never tried to ingratiate himself with us.

I sat close to Bruno when he was part of the backroom staff and he spent quite a bit of the game looking at his Iphone rather than the game.
Bit dramatic 😂

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still love Bruno. I think he will come back one day, and it's no bad thing that he is off gaining new experience to bring back to us. Don't feel the need to boo him in the future. I blame Chelsea, modern football and money, not him. He had a great opportunity, took it, fair play to him.

*I may not have said any of the above at the time.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I still love Bruno. I think he will come back one day, and it's no bad thing that he is off gaining new experience to bring back to us. Don't feel the need to boo him in the future. I blame Chelsea, modern football and money, not him. He had a great opportunity, took it, fair play to him.

opposite for me , really dislike him when see him poncing about with the chelsea players now

Loved his time with us but f k him now

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Agree plus he clearly loves living down in central Hove , he hasn’t moved to London and I understand from a contact he has no intention of moving there .

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Looks like he's fallen on his feet

Why Mauricio Pochettino has brought in Brighton legend as latest member of his Chelsea team​

Chelsea’s latest member of the backroom staff, Bruno Saltor, has history with Pochettino at Espanyol, like all his trusted lieutenants. Bruno Saltor who enjoyed his best playing days at Brighton first came across Pochettino when the pair played at Espanyol. Bruno was with the Espanyol B team and would occasionally be brought in to play with the first team. He and Pochettino played together in some cup games and have stayed in touch since then.

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/f...-member-of-his-chelsea-backroom-staff-4208128
How's he brought him in if he was already there in a coaching capacity? Or did they actually get rid, then re-hire?

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
I'm not sure how much he's learning from Poch, because it was reported today that whilst he's staying at Chelsea, Bruno role will not be part of Poch's coaching staff.

Attachments

• 20230706_140620.jpg
    20230706_140620.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 63

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why? As disappointed as l was when he chose to leave, what's wrong with moving on and trying to better yourself?

Us fans continue to make the mistake of thinking that our idols are fans of the club as much as we are. They aren't, by and large it's a job and they are trying to make as much money as they can. Are we any different with our careers?
Football is a different beast, Brighton fans seem to normalise football way to much and are far to forgiving when our players show little loyalty to the club. It’s the inconsistency that gets me Cucurella wanted away and he got belters whilst other players who want out get off lightly ie Caciedo.
As for Bruno the decision to leave was a quick one reading between the lines this upset Bloom after he showed him loyalty when his playing days came to an end.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He’s no longer part of Pochs back room staff and has left Chelsea.

His 2 year contract has been paid up in full.

Likely to be back with Potter in his next role?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here