Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bruno

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ben Roberts and Kyle Macaulay still there too. Potter won't have as much of a back room team to take to his new club, whenever that may be.
He’s going to Palace - all the Palace fans were saying this and celebrating the new era…

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looks like he's fallen on his feet

Why Mauricio Pochettino has brought in Brighton legend as latest member of his Chelsea team​

Chelsea’s latest member of the backroom staff, Bruno Saltor, has history with Pochettino at Espanyol, like all his trusted lieutenants. Bruno Saltor who enjoyed his best playing days at Brighton first came across Pochettino when the pair played at Espanyol. Bruno was with the Espanyol B team and would occasionally be brought in to play with the first team. He and Pochettino played together in some cup games and have stayed in touch since then.

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/f...-member-of-his-chelsea-backroom-staff-4208128

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks like he's fallen on his feet

Why Mauricio Pochettino has brought in Brighton legend as latest member of his Chelsea team​

Chelsea’s latest member of the backroom staff, Bruno Saltor, has history with Pochettino at Espanyol, like all his trusted lieutenants. Bruno Saltor who enjoyed his best playing days at Brighton first came across Pochettino when the pair played at Espanyol. Bruno was with the Espanyol B team and would occasionally be brought in to play with the first team. He and Pochettino played together in some cup games and have stayed in touch since then.

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/f...-member-of-his-chelsea-backroom-staff-4208128
I am still very disappointed. But the love for Bruno remains.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If the lad ever returns in whatever capacity, an appropriate welcome will be waiting.

giphy.gif

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are you the kind of guy who looks up his ex’s from twenty years ago on Facebook? 🤣
Haha no. I just loved the player he was for us. Fantastic and cultured and seemed to get more accomplished the older he became. I am very saddened by his choices but until I know for sure that he double crossed the club, I am willing to reserve judgement.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If the lad ever returns in whatever capacity, an appropriate welcome will be waiting.

View attachment 163156
Why? As disappointed as l was when he chose to leave, what's wrong with moving on and trying to better yourself?

Us fans continue to make the mistake of thinking that our idols are fans of the club as much as we are. They aren't, by and large it's a job and they are trying to make as much money as they can. Are we any different with our careers?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Why? As disappointed as l was when he chose to leave, what's wrong with moving on and trying to better yourself?

Us fans continue to make the mistake of thinking that our idols are fans of the club as much as we are. They aren't, by and large it's a job and they are trying to make as much money as they can. Are we any different with our careers?
All part of the fun.

You pays your money and takes your choice.

Similarly it was always nice to hear both versions of the Murray song sung in equal proportions.

It's part of the whole circus.

Plus, he did go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems Chelsea are not as gormless as we thought they were, looks like he’s now a defensive coach not the attacking coach GP made him when they were here :shrug:

He is 100% getting a boo from me when we play Chelsea though

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Seems Chelsea are not as gormless as we thought they were, looks like he’s now a defensive coach not the attacking coach GP made him when they were here :shrug:

He is 100% getting a boo from me when we play Chelsea though
Lucky for him that Poch is retaining his services.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lucky for him that Poch is retaining his services.
I have no doubt that RDZ would have too, he’s a fecking money grubbing :mad:Judas to me. Didn’t give a shit that he could have been derailing TB’s project with the speed he packed his suitcase. Once a Seagull :rolleyes: If he hadn’t made that clearly insincere comment I might feel differently. I don’t feel anywhere near as strongly about Roberts, he never tried to ingratiate himself with us.

I sat close to Bruno when he was part of the backroom staff and he spent quite a bit of the game looking at his Iphone rather than the game.

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Feck that! I love the Panto and bearing grudges is healthy for you! :)

On a serious note would there still be a Bruno ' love in ' if with the departure of Potter and his gang we had imploded and got relegated? People can be generous when we went on to have a magnificent season thanks to great succession planning. Should be see Bruno again I might resist booing but I certainly wont be clapping

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here