Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno....

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
One thing I think people forget, is that right/left backs get absolutely roasted in this league. It's such a tough job to do.

Bruno takes a LOT of risks and sometimes, his defensive decisions are dreadful. But my word, some of the balls he played on Monday were unbelievable. Going forward he really is another class above the rest.

Oscar is an attacking manager. Bruno shows that perfectly. He'd rather have a slightly dodgy defender who's an amazing attacker, than a slightly better defender who's a slightly worse attacker... In my opinion like.

Yep, that just about sums it up I would say!
I'm just a little more old scholl and would rather have a solid defence and leave the creative stuff to the midfeild etc...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
One thing I think people forget, is that right/left backs get absolutely roasted in this league. It's such a tough job to do.

Bruno takes a LOT of risks and sometimes, his defensive decisions are dreadful. But my word, some of the balls he played on Monday were unbelievable. Going forward he really is another class above the rest.

Oscar is an attacking manager. Bruno shows that perfectly. He'd rather have a slightly dodgy defender who's an amazing attacker, than a slightly better defender who's a slightly worse attacker... In my opinion like.

Once Bridcutt is back we should be able to play a little more freely going forward.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once Bridcutt is back we should be able to play a little more freely going forward.
Every time Calde marauded forward, showing little sign of coming back.
What Bridcutt did was have a resigned look to the heavens and trudge over to the right back position, until such time as Calde popped back.

Obviously this was helped by Hammond and/or Dicker being able to shuffle along a bit to cover Bridcutt.

I'm not sure LB will have that luxury in our brave new attacking world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here