Bruno....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Polls do lie, that's why you will find that Bruno will start at Donny next week.

I am sure that everyone will trust Oscars decision on this and there will be no complaints :lolol:

I've said it was no surprise that Buckley got MOM yesterday because of all the good balls Bruno fed him. The biggest trouble is with some "fans" wearing shit tinted glasses.

Well they clearly dont as the VAST MAJORITY would rather see Calderon in for Bruno??
Just because OG picks him, does'nt make it right... I will however support whatever decision OG makes but if 8/10 people are preffering Calderon surly this says something about the guy and his abilities?
Of course he cant pick a team every week based on NSC polls but, as said before both the teams form and results have dipped since dropping Calde for Bruno!
If you still beleive that the polls lie then the facts dont!

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Polls do lie, that's why you will find that Bruno will start at Donny next week.

I am sure that everyone will trust Oscars decision on this and there will be no complaints :lolol:

I've said it was no surprise that Buckley got MOM yesterday because of all the good balls Bruno fed him. The biggest trouble is with some "fans" wearing shit tinted glasses.

As you say ,polls do lie. So, perhaps, the man of the match given to Buckley, is not representative?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well they clearly dont as the VAST MAJORITY would rather see Calderon in for Bruno??
Just because OG picks him, does'nt make it right... I will however support whatever decision OG makes but if 8/10 people are preffering Calderon surly this says something about the guy and his abilities?
Of course he cant pick a team every week based on NSC polls but, as said before both the teams form and results have dipped since dropping Calde for Bruno!
If you still beleive that the polls lie then the facts dont!

So you are saying that 80% of NSC know better than Oscar :lolol: These NSC polls just reflect the views of people who use the site "not always fans", and you should know that many wums and trolls on here will vote down everything. There are also genuine fans who hate new players before they even play a game, and moan about everything.

NSC polls are not a true reflection of the truth.

Bruno didn't play in our 1-3 defeat against Forest or 2-0 Ipswich by the way so I don't know where you get the dip in form since dropping Calde?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
First half, he was dreadful, barely did anything other than an immediate one-touch pass and when he did, he f**ked it up - also spent some time late in the first half hobbling a little - looked like trouble with his left knee that both slowed his speed and his reactions. Second half was much better, but still all-in-all a very poor performance. I'm now dreading looking at the team list and seeing his name up there lately!

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
So you are saying that 80% of NSC know better than Oscar :lolol: These NSC polls just reflect the views of people who use the site "not always fans", and you should know that many wums and trolls on here will vote down everything. There are also genuine fans who hate new players before they even play a game, and moan about everything.

Bruno didn't play in our 1-3 defeat against Forest or 2-0 Ipswich by the way so I don't know where you get the dip in form since dropping Calde?

Try reading the whole of a post instead of just highlighting selective parts,
"Just because OG picks him, doesn’t make it right... I will however support whatever decision OG makes but if 8/10 people are preferring Calderon surly this says something about the guy and his abilities?
Of course he can’t pick a team every week based on NSC polls...."

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Try reading the whole of a post instead of just highlighting selective parts,
"Just because OG picks him, doesn’t make it right... I will however support whatever decision OG makes but if 8/10 people are preferring Calderon surly this says something about the guy and his abilities?
Of course he can’t pick a team every week based on NSC polls...."

What are you talking about? You said " both the teams form and results have dipped since dropping Calde for Bruno"

I said "Bruno didn't play in our 1-3 defeat against Forest or 2-0 Ipswich by the way so I don't know where you get the dip in form since dropping Calde from?"

This is hardly me being selective when you state a fact that isn't true, is it?

Last edited:

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
What are you talking about? You said " both the teams form and results have dipped since dropping Calde for Bruno"

I said "Bruno didn't play in our 1-3 defeat against Forest or 2-0 Ipswich by the way so I don't know where you get the dip in form since dropping Calde from?"

This is hardly me being selective when you state a fact that isn't true, is it?

So I understand, you are basing my statement on 2 games??
I clearly (on 2 occasions now) said that the second half of last season and the start of this we were much stronger and tighter defensivly, this has changed since Bruno has been back.
You are clearly in camp 'Bruno' which is fine but at least get your facts right and look a the biger picture

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I clearly (on 2 occasions now) said that the second half of last season and the start of this we were much stronger and tighter defensivly, this has changed since Bruno has been back.
You are clearly in camp 'Bruno' which is fine but at least get your facts right and look a the biger picture

If you are insistent on trying to take the moral high ground when debating at least learn to spell correctly dear boy.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I clearly (on 2 occasions now) said that the second half of last season and the start of this we were much stronger and tighter defensively, this has changed since Bruno has been back.

Last season we got off to a great start with Bruno and we topped the league, and then he got injured, never recovered, and was out for the rest of the season.

I like Calde and I am always happy to see him play, so I'm not in any bias camp and I am not critical of him. Unlike the people in "Calde's camp" as you like to pigeon hole.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
If you are insistent on trying to take the moral high ground when debating at least learn to spell correctly dear boy.

Joys of being at work and having to flit between scrrens, good to know that you have noting better to do then pick up on something so trivial now run along...

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Bruno is lightweight, gives the ball away far too easy and was a total liability in defence at times lastnight. How many times can one man give the ball away and then foul the man shortly after. He was a total joke at Yeovil with borderline embarrassing defending and during the first half yesterday looked like a league 2 player and well off the pace and to top it all off he was very lucky to stay on the pitch.

No more please Oscar!

I'm not saying Calde is a top class right back and it's clearly an area we need to strengthen but for the love of god drop Bruno!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bruno is Oscars BUM CHUM like Virgo was Adams and Barnes Poyets.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Both Calde and Bruno were on the pitch for the Ipswich game. Neither covered themselves in glory.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
One thing I think people forget, is that right/left backs get absolutely roasted in this league. It's such a tough job to do.

Bruno takes a LOT of risks and sometimes, his defensive decisions are dreadful. But my word, some of the balls he played on Monday were unbelievable. Going forward he really is another class above the rest.

Oscar is an attacking manager. Bruno shows that perfectly. He'd rather have a slightly dodgy defender who's an amazing attacker, than a slightly better defender who's a slightly worse attacker... In my opinion like.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
One thing I think people forget, is that right/left backs get absolutely roasted in this league. It's such a tough job to do.

Bruno takes a LOT of risks and sometimes, his defensive decisions are dreadful. But my word, some of the balls he played on Monday were unbelievable. Going forward he really is another class above the rest.

Oscar is an attacking manager. Bruno shows that perfectly. He'd rather have a slightly dodgy defender who's an amazing attacker, than a slightly better defender who's a slightly worse attacker... In my opinion like.

This puts it well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports