Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno out for several weeks - oh dear

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Look at the home play-off against Palace and their opening goal.

Don't think I have ever seen a player make 3 juvenile mistakes in such a short time. Rarely nowadays do I lose it as a fan and scream my head off but that day I couldn't help myself.

Fine, if we are going for one game and mistakes, Bruno at home to Watford.

Also Bruno at home for Bolton's equaliser.

We can all point to one game, also Bruno on Saturday looked poor defensively, which is often the case with him. When fit, going forward he can be a joy to watch, but it does help in the full back can defend, especially if we are going to play a more open style this year.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
One word: Zaha.... until he was booked he was fine... the bookings did for him... and I defy any full back to deal with Zaha in the Champ.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why would I want to pedal an anti vibe against a player?
I don't know you are the one stating that it was widely accepted Calde wasn't good enough last season, not me.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Got to play Maksimenko at left back.

He is nearly 23 so hardly a kid. If he's not good enough to play now what's he here for?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Starting to become a regular thing, Bruno picking up knocks. I don't think there's a lot between Bruno and Calderon tbh, but the left back position has now become rather pressing. Although having signed two left backs in the last 12 months, you would hope one of them would be good enough to hold his own for a while, maybe even prove himself.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bruno is crocked... was a disaster 2nd half of last season, and looks to be continuing that from with injuries. New RB and LB needed then...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Agreed. Is he actually a left back though? I thought he was a CB

There certainly seems to be some confusion over his best position. He is a left sided defender, but has been used both centre back and full back. He has mostly played left back in pre-season, I believe.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
We could Lopez at Right-Back and Orlandi at Left-back, with Buckley and KLL infront of them. There'd be goals at both ends

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We could Lopez at Right-Back and Orlandi at Left-back, with Buckley and KLL infront of them. There'd be goals at both ends

:drool::drool::drool: That could be the match EVERYBODY was at, in 30 years time.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Maxi left and Calde right tomorrow night to see how they get on. In the meantime go all Arfur Daley and get hold of some Flairista LB who speaks no Eenglish, wears luminous yellow boots and is prone to stepovers/juggling/arguing with officials.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here