Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Broadchurch

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's gotta be Rolf Harris.

Jimmy Grimble

It's gotta be Rolf Harris.

:lolol: I'm cracking up!

[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] that's my thinking as well, which is why I started to sway back towards Danny's Dad

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Could it be Dean, Chloe's boyfriend? He looks after a farm, at the very start of ep 1 DI Hardy got called to investigate the theft of (bright red) tractor fuel and Danny's hand was dripping red when he was on top of the cliff but he was strangled to death...

Was Danny stealing fuel for someone when he saw Dean dealing drugs/fooling around with Chloe?

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
Could it be Dean, Chloe's boyfriend? He looks after a farm, at the very start of ep 1 DI Hardy got called to investigate the theft of (bright red) tractor fuel and Danny's hand was dripping red when he was on top of the cliff but he was strangled to death...

Was Danny stealing fuel for someone when he saw Dean dealing drugs/fooling around with Chloe?

Good shout. But it really could be any of them!

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Ive always thought it was the detectives husband, maybe he is arrested but after the final credits we find out he is taking the blame for his son???

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Ok another little bit of detective work here from a Tweeter.

In an early episode DC Millers son was deleting texts. This apparently is a screen grab from the scene... notice his mum texted him (or he texted his mum) twice just before Danny died at 4am...

Mmmm?

fgh.JPG

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ok another little bit of detective work here from a Tweeter.

In an early episode DC Millers son was deleting texts. This apparently is a screen grab from the scene... notice his mum texted him (or he texted his mum) twice just before Danny died at 4am...

Mmmm?

View attachment 41903

He could also have a contact saved as 'mum' to avoid suspicion if he had, for example, been working for someone such as, for arguments sake, Dean the drug dealer (Danny Lattimer had £500 in his room, did he not? Payment for this work?)

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I definately think the tractor incident in the 1st episode will be featured in tonight's episode.

Quite how I'm not sure, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I reckon the police woman's husband , will take the wrap but be covering for his son. Don't watch a lot of telly, but his has been decent. Hope it is not a let down at the end.

Jimmy Grimble

He could also have a contact saved as 'mum' to avoid suspicion if he had, for example, been working for someone such as, for arguments sake, Dean the drug dealer (Danny Lattimer had £500 in his room, did he not? Payment for this work?)

If you wanna bet on him he's 20-1!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nope it can't be old man Miller, it's a ruse and he is covering for his boy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mind you the continuity team want shooting over that shot of the boat arriving on the beach .....and riding up about 12 feet above the tide line.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
More twists to come yet, I confidently predict

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here