Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Broadchurch

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
:bounce:

Anyone got any ideas who they think it could be?!

I think it's whittled down to .......virtually anyone except the two main rozzers. In fact I have a hunch that the Miller boy knows a lot more than he is letting on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mind you, there seems to be a fair bit of Hide the Sausage going on too.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Pauline Quirkes character has the potential to be the Murderer, she seems very secretive and doesn't like to discuss things with anybody. Also why is his Skateboard in the Cupboard? Did anyone quickly guess that The Dad was having a affair last week, because I did. I'm also thinking that his son and daughter found out about the affair, and wanted to tell Mum but somehow he got them to be quiet about it, maybe he knows about his Daughter older Boyfriend and the Drugs she is hiding for him and blackmailed both of them?

Whoever the Murderer is, it has me gripped every single Monday.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another cracking episode tonight, The old fella is the obvious suspect now, which means it's not him. I think that a dark horse in this field is DS Millers husband who's name eludes me now but seems to be about the only character without a secret to hide or a hidden past. A thoroughly enjoyable watch with, despite the subject matter. some humour too alongside the great acting. David Tennant, as always is very watchable, top stuff !

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
The plot thickens! Could the older guy, or is it just masking someone else? I want to know what Pauline Quirke's character (with 2 names) has to do with that bald guy who works with Danny's dad? Really enjoying this series. Does anyone know how many episodes are left?

Jimmy Grimble

Suspect it is something to do with the detective's husband and son. Although I did wonder half-way through the episode last week if Billy's dad can be 100% ruled out? Could he be part of a cover-up act?

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I reckon it's the detectives husband... With the son helping to cover up. Can't wait until tonight's episode!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The female detective's son

my other half recons its him I say its the father (female detectives husband) as he looks very much like the Pauline Quirks son character

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Everything has been falling into place over the last couple of weeks for it to be Joe Miller and/or Tom Miller behind it... which makes me wonder if it is all a red herring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here