Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British pilots embedded in Us forces

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Really ?? I suggest you go and speak to the people that were residents of London, Coventry, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Southampton, Portsmouth, Hull, etc etc etc during WWII. Not to mention the Nazi sleeper cells.
[MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION] - so come on then, thumbs down show disagreement, so who really bombed those cities in WWII if it wasn't the Nazi's ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
@glasfryn - so come on then, thumbs down show disagreement, so who really bombed those cities in WWII if it wasn't the Nazi's ?

you have as usual taken this totally out of contex
the germans were not actually amongst us before we declared war on them for attacking Poland
the muslims are here living with us they are as British as you and I SOME OF THEM WANT TO GO TO IS AND FIGHT US BUT CAN'T SO THEY ARE LEFT HERE TO DO AS MUCH DAMAGE AS THEY CAN.
bombing Syria WHICH I AM NOT AGAINST might make them even more determined to do us damage HERE

THUMBS DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE DELIBERATELY MISUNDERSTANDING ME TO CAUSE A ROW

are you related to Vulture?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
the germans were not actually amongst us before we declared war on them for attacking Poland
the muslims are here living with us they are as British as you and I SOME OF THEM WANT TO GO TO IS AND FIGHT US BUT CAN'T SO THEY ARE LEFT HERE TO DO AS MUCH DAMAGE AS THEY CAN.
bombing Syria WHICH I AM NOT AGAINST might make them even more determined to do us damage HERE

Errr ..... the Germans and Italians that WERE amongst us at the declaration of war were rounded up and put into camps.

I'm not after a row but you're clearly not looking at the whole picture. You started out accusing the government of hiding things when anyone with even a modicum of understanding would realise embedded troops would be involved in this action.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

no they're not, you're deluded if you think that, they don't consider themselves British and I certainly don't.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Errr ..... the Germans and Italians that WERE amongst us at the declaration of war were rounded up and put into camps.

I'm not after a row but you're clearly not looking at the whole picture. You started out accusing the government of hiding things when anyone with even a modicum of understanding would realise embedded troops would be involved in this action.

but most of them were not a threat
we will see when parliament sits again

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no they're not, you're deluded if you think that, they don't consider themselves British and I certainly don't.

its not whether they consider themselves British
most are British by birth
the 4 doctors who tried to bomb Glasgow airport had British passports trained as doctors here
thats what is so dangerous

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

At first I thought this was one of Ernest's funnier posts.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
This has been happening for years pilots are exchanged between NATO nations all the time, back in the 80s I had pilots from Australia, Holland, USA and Belgium assigned to our squadrons.

it good to be practising with yanks planes and learning how to land them on a carrier before we get our new carriers. also if our SAS went in to Syria and shot some of those murdering scum Ill buy them a drink. Get a life and let our forces do what necessary.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it good to be practising with yanks planes and learning how to land them on a carrier before we get our new carriers. also if our SAS went in to Syria and shot some of those murdering scum Ill buy them a drink. Get a life and let our forces do what necessary.

this
but do it quietly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here