Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British pilots embedded in Us forces

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
The IRA were living amongst us. I suppose you would have laid down and given in to those dirty f*****s too.

Carefull he be running to the mods crying .He is such a left wing wet blanket .During the last 2 world wars he would of given in to the Germans as well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The IRA were living amongst us. I suppose you would have laid down and given in to those dirty f*****s too.

did I say anything of the sort
another empty headed troll

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
did I say anything of the sort
another empty headed troll

I thought your point was that we shouldn't bomb Syria, because we might face attack from some people living here that won't like it. Maybe I got it wrong with my empty head. I must go and get back under my bridge.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
but we had already started a war with them the nazi's were not here bombing us before then
who has started a war with the muslims but they are still bombing and killing here now or maybe I am imagining that

whatever .......troll

so you are telling me that the army were not called in to try and quell the riot at Chelmsford Prison
I was there and I think you are rather confused
yes , thats exactly what im telling you

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
62 different nations are involved in air strikes against IS.

Nato personnel have been swapping drafts since I was in the Navy in the 60s

I'm surprised that you're surprised.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought your point was that we shouldn't bomb Syria, because we might face attack from some people living here that won't like it. Maybe I got it wrong with my empty head. I must go and get back under my bridge.

no it was'nt ......go back and read my posts
my worry is that we are going into this and enraging an already upset muslim community where some are already trying to get out there and fight us and giving them the excuse to fight us here.....now do you understand
they can bomb Syria into oblivion for all I care ......its just the consequences here that concern me

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anyone that disagrees with the silly old left wing **** is a troll... ****ing left wing anti british tosser

crawl back under your rock....oops sorry duvet
and start try to think up something original

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I wasn't , but I do know that troops have been called upon twice , and it wasn't Chelmsford.

sorry but it was I saw them ........................they were there for about 10mins

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are we wanting commitments made in Parliamemt to be honoured...personally I think yes.

Is this imbedded fracas much about nothing at the end of the day ..personally I think yes.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bullshit.

must say I have looked and cannot find any records of the army being there
but I saw with my own eyes army personel outside of the walls talking to our chiefs they then walked off down the road then drove past in army vehicles, with about 300 prisoners on the roof cheering

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
must say I have looked and cannot find any records of the army being there
but I saw with my own eyes army personel outside of the walls talking to our chiefs they then walked off down the road then drove past in army vehicles, with about 300 prisoners on the roof cheering
So here we have it, they werent ''called in'' at all, they were driving past , could have been for any reason , and what you've just said proves this '' where were the police and army then I'll tell you where running in the opposite direction.'' is a load of crap as well.

'

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So here we have it, they werent ''called in'' at all, they were driving past , could have been for any reason , and what you've just said proves this '' where were the police and army then I'll tell you where running in the opposite direction.'' is a load of crap as well.

'

whatever

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
no it was'nt ......go back and read my posts
my worry is that we are going into this and enraging an already upset muslim community where some are already trying to get out there and fight us and giving them the excuse to fight us here.....now do you understand
they can bomb Syria into oblivion for all I care ......its just the consequences here that concern me

Which is exactly what I said in the post you just quoted. Have you been drinking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here