Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British pilots embedded in Us forces

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I heard a rumour that US Missles were embedded in England. Can anyone confirm?

shocking if true. does parliament know?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Please point me to a British badged Tornado that has bombed Syria ?

As for retaliation, I doubt very much if IS will differentiate being bombing in Iraq and being bombed in Syria. They are not going to go 'Oh look, those nice British aren't bombing us in Syria, let's leave them alone'.

some people here might though

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Former colleagues of mine have been deployed on U.S carriers for about 5 years now. It is the only way they can get experience of flight deck ops.
Which is an absolute joke

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
the point with this is parliament voted against bombing in Syria, and whats strange is its only just come to light
I have no worry that we are doing it none at all.
my worry is the retaliation here now it become common knowledge
we have already had experience of this in London, Glasgow where next?
You're right , I hadn't thought of that , I mean it's not like we're at risk of it anyway :facepalm:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
some people here might though

So you think we should let that affect our actions. We may as well give in to extremism now if we are going to live in fear of them. They're a cancer and they need eradicating. Should we have left the Nazi's alone for fear of repercussions? Get a backbone man!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You're right , I hadn't thought of that , I mean it's not like we're at risk of it anyway :facepalm:

more of a risk, he is enraging muslims here

So you think we should let that affect our actions. We may as well give in to extremism now if we are going to live in fear of them. They're a cancer and they need eradicating. Should we have left the Nazi's alone for fear of repercussions? Get a back bone man!

the nazi's were not here attacking us in our own country were they
not so long ago we had 4 british Doctors trying to blow up Glasgow airport or have you forgotten that one and but for the fact that the rangerover they were driving did not fit through the doors they would have killed dozens if not more. and not we should not have left the nazi's alone and yes they like IS are a cancer, but there are people who support IS living here now and where do you think their sympathies will lie, with us, you, our government

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
more of a risk, he is enraging muslims here

not so long ago we had 4 british Doctors trying to blow up Glasgow airport or have you forgotten that one and but for the fact that the rangerover they were driving did not fit through the doors they would have killed dozens if not more. and not we should not have left the nazi's alone and yes they like IS are a cancer, but there are people who support IS living here now and where do you think their sympathies will lie, with us, you, our government
like Wellesley said you need to grow a pair mate, it's spineless attitudes like yours that have led us into the mess we're in now, and you can't blame Iraq or even gulf war one , I can remember my local shopkeeper in London constantly putting up handwritten anti western rants in his window, and this was the late 80's ,still didn't make him want to go home though. with regards to the part of your post I've highlighted do you really think we should allow this to dictate government policy ? If so you're even more cowardly and spineless than I thought.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Which is an absolute joke

Yep, that's what happens when our Navy has no carriers; plus, when the new ones are built, no aircraft to operate from them. If the flight deck teams didn't go & work on U.S ships we'd have no knowledge on how to operate our own carriers when they eventually come on line. Embarrassing.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yep, that's what happens when our Navy has no carriers; plus, when the new ones are built, no aircraft to operate from them. If the flight deck teams didn't go & work on U.S ships we'd have no knowledge on how to operate our own carriers when they eventually come on line. Embarrassing.
Politicians learn nothing from history, I'd argue the world is a more dangerous place now than during the Cold War.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
like Wellesley said you need to grow a pair mate, it's spineless attitudes like yours that have led us into the mess we're in now, and you can't blame Iraq or even gulf war one , I can remember my local shopkeeper in London constantly putting up handwritten anti western rants in his window, and this was the late 80's ,still didn't make him want to go home though. with regards to the part of your post I've highlighted do you really think we should allow this to dictate government policy ? If so you're even more cowardly and spineless than I thought.

but did it want to make him blow someone up
we had all this when the IRA were blowing people up, we locked them up even shot a few but did that stop them blowing up the Grand and even more of them joining them in fighting the British.
me cowardly and spineless I don't think so
Chelmsford Prison riot in amongst it, where were the police and army then I'll tell you where running in the opposite direction.
me I am a bit of a thinker as to what might happen if you upset those that are already willing to go and fight us in a far away land and can't get there
anyway it has not happened yet and god forbid if it ever does
Oh and one other point was'nt Winston Churchill who said jaw,jaw not war,war

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well said .

:wave: hello Vulture

hey I'v just had a thought you are Mr Bridger he keeps following me around and thumbing down
one and the same person

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Really ?? I suggest you go and speak to the people that were residents of London, Coventry, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Southampton, Portsmouth, Hull, etc etc etc during WWII. Not to mention the Nazi sleeper cells.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
:wave: hello Vulture

hey I'v just had a thought you are Mr Bridger he keeps following me around and thumbing down
one and the same person

Correct, I do reply to your doom and gloom posts because they annoy me somewhat, I know I shouldn't lower myself but hey ho. How can someone be so negative about everything apart from cats?
Wrong, I never thumbs down its pathetic. I'll leave that to and ' drivel ' to do that eh?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
we had all this when the IRA were blowing people up, we locked them up even shot a few but did that stop them blowing up the Grand and even more of them joining them in fighting the British.
Chelmsford Prison riot in amongst it, where were the police and army then I'll tell you where running in the opposite direction.
me I am a bit of a thinker as to what might happen if you upset those that are already willing to go and fight us in a far away land and can't get there
The army werent called into it, so why youve mentioned them i dont know , and i still see your attitude as cowardly and spineless.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Really ?? I suggest you go and speak to the people that were residents of London, Coventry, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Southampton, Portsmouth, Hull, etc etc etc during WWII. Not to mention the Nazi sleeper cells.

but we had already started a war with them the nazi's were not here bombing us before then
who has started a war with the muslims but they are still bombing and killing here now or maybe I am imagining that

Correct, I do reply to your doom and gloom posts because they annoy me somewhat, I know I shouldn't lower myself but hey ho. How can someone be so negative about everything apart from cats?
Wrong, I never thumbs down its pathetic. I'll leave that to and ' drivel ' to do that eh?

whatever .......troll

The army werent called into it, so why youve mentioned them i dont know , and i still see your attitude as cowardly and spineless.
so you are telling me that the army were not called in to try and quell the riot at Chelmsford Prison
I was there and I think you are rather confused

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

The IRA were living amongst us. I suppose you would have laid down and given in to those dirty f*****s too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here