Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonbear - where are you?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well according to someone else 'brightonbear' was at Oldham but not in the 16. That makes him Sullivan, Gatting, or Rents.

None of whom meet NMH's assertion of having played 'less than an hour of first team football'. [Well I suppose Sullivan's NONE counts as less than an hour, but I don't think he meant that. Fogden has played about 3 hours, Gatting loads.]

The only player I can think of in the current squad who has played in the first team, but for such a short time, is SCOTT CHAMBERLAIN. [at Brizzle City in the JPT]

I still think its Sullivan though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well according to someone else 'brightonbear' was at Oldham but not in the 16. That makes him Sullivan, Gatting, or Rents.
Correct Brighton Bear WAS at Oldham
p.s. dont ignore the 16 that were on the teamsheet ! ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well knowing a defender visits this site, and hadn't previously seen his name mentioned I believed it was him. Or we could have another on here as I know this defender has definetly been on here.
Another red herring , Russ ? :lol::ohmy:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
None of whom meet NMH's assertion of having played 'less than an hour of first team football'. [Well I suppose Sullivan's NONE counts as less than an hour, but I don't think he meant that. Fogden has played about 3 hours, Gatting loads.]

The only player I can think of in the current squad who has played in the first team, but for such a short time, is SCOTT CHAMBERLAIN. [at Brizzle City in the JPT]

I still think its Sullivan though.
There could have been others there I suppose, I don't know how many travel. I don't know what NMH is basing that assumption on though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There could have been others there I suppose, I don't know how many travel. I don't know what NMH is basing that assumption on though.
Me and Russ saw the players and officials get off the bus and BB definately got off. :thumbsup:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Correct Brighton Bear WAS at Oldham
p.s. dont ignore the 16 that were on the teamsheet ! ???

According to the BBC...

Brighton: Kuipers, Fogden (Mayo 33), Elphick, El-Abd, Whing, Martot, Hammond, Revell (Hart 68), Fraser (Elder 88), Cox, Forster.
Subs Not Used: Reid, Loft.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to the BBC...

Brighton: Kuipers, Fogden (Mayo 33), Elphick, El-Abd, Whing, Martot, Hammond, Revell (Hart 68), Fraser (Elder 88), Cox, Forster.
Subs Not Used: Reid, Loft.
Correctamundo :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here