Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonbear - where are you?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Probably w*nking himself silly over Wilkins inspirational subs yesterday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In fairness to DW it is all about strength in depth and we do not have that as we have nobody to bring on who may score a goal. We need an old 34 /35 year old run of the mill striker who wants to just extend his career to come on and possibly add a bit of fire to the front line if a goal is needed. I thought that was why we signed Johnny Dixon to improve the bench and give us an option.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My guess is Tommy Fraser

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
you know it is rumoured that one of those "inspirational subs" you talk about could be Gatting who is supposidly Brighton Bear (Unconfirmed)

i thought that but reading some of his other posts i'm not too convinced

my money is on Harty :)

Jimmy Grimble

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
From the way he posts it's got to be someone who has been at the club for at least a few years and the way he defends Wilkins suggests he was a youngster when Wilko was in charge of the youth team.
Therefore I reckon it's either Gatting or Fraser. I'll take a punt on it being Fraser

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I heard Fogden rumoured at some point, could be plausible.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
what do you expect with a bench of fraser, gatting, robinson, rents, and martot?

I would expect the player who has played really well for the last couple of games to be brought on ie Martot, not Ginger Prince II who manages to do a cracking impression of DWs brother and pass backwards at every opportunity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here