Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonbear - where are you?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It's not Reid....... Brighton Bear doesn't write in an Australian accent.

:dunce:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Who says?

Well knowing a defender visits this site, and hadn't previously seen his name mentioned I believed it was him. Or we could have another on here as I know this defender has definetly been on here.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
does it matter who it is in all honesty. We can not escape the fact that Saturday was the worst performance since the year dot. At least against Stoke we were down and could give two f***ing hoots about the game but Saturday we had all to play for and they couldn't rise to the occasion. But hey ho we can't win them all.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
does it matter who it is in all honesty. We can not escape the fact that Saturday was the worst performance since the year dot. At least against Stoke we were down and could give two f***ing hoots about the game but Saturday we had all to play for and they couldn't rise to the occasion. But hey ho we can't win them all.

Yeah, the weight of extectation can have that effect. :shrug:

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
My moneys on Tommy Elphick judging by his posts and previous NSC speculation.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

No way could I defend the Albion's performance on Saturday - it was inept BUT (and I know it makes it no better) we've always been like this. We can match the good tems (or teams at the top anyway) but we always seem to f*** up against the lowly teams. Always have done. And great - what have we to face now - Luton on saturday who are now bottom cos Port Vale beat us.

I don't know why or how 'brightonbear' would be best able to answer the question about what went wrong.
One - anyone watching would be able to see "what went wrong" without much background in professional football! (clue; PV wanted it more and played like it from the start)
Two - brightonbear is a junior player who .....I don't know, maybe has seen less than an hour of football in the first team(?)
Three - was he even at the game? Has he been loaned somewhere?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NMH says it is Wes Fogden. I'm pretty sure it is him or Sullivan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here