Brighton will win the championship 2013

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Funniest thing is I don't think I could have picked a worse day to start a thread about us winning the league

Sorry you had a bad day T.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Reading went on a storming run starting from this time last year and won the league
Vicente returning to the fold a new striker in January Lopez starting to look the real deal Orlandi coming back From injury as well ,what with Buckley Bridge Bruno Bridcutt and a now in form Lua lua
There's no reason we can't go on a ten game win run starting from today buckle up my friends the gus bus is no more The Gus Juggernaut is heading up the highway to the premier league :albion2:
:ascarf::albion::vuvu::cheery::banana::drink::rave::bounce::rock:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
All I can say is at least I tried to drum up a bit of positive thinking but ended up on my arse
Onwards & upwards I suppose Ipswich here we come , I'll just keep my gob shut in the future :down:

Actually, could you do a thread about how we are bound to get relegated this season? Or how we have no chance of getting into the Play-Offs? Could help allay fears.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It's entirely possible.

On Boxing Day 2003 Palace were in 20th place, and finished the season winning the playoff final against West Ham.

The catch is that we had to change our manager to do it.

In that case by sacking Gus, Albion COULD be relegated. I seem to remember Northampton collapsed from a play-off place in Div 1 about 3 seasons ago to be relegated on the last day.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Been getting a bit of stick on the IT'S ALL OVER NOW, NO PLAY OFFS FOR US THIS SEASON thread so I thought I'd balance the scales a bit with one of my more positive threads

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports