Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton will win the championship 2013

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Anything can happen, the world was suppose to of ended the other week. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

End.jpg

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
If you are feeling this positivity today is the day to back Brighton for the title
64/1 available on betfair

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reading went on a storming run starting from this time last year and won the league
Vicente returning to the fold a new striker in January Lopez starting to look the real deal Orlandi coming back From injury as well ,what with Buckley Bridge Bruno Bridcutt and a now in form Lua lua
There's no reason we can't go on a ten game win run starting from today buckle up my friends the gus bus is no more The Gus Juggernaut is heading up the highway to the premier league :albion2:
:ascarf::albion::vuvu::cheery::banana::drink::rave::bounce::rock:
:lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
:timmy:
Reading went on a storming run starting from this time last year and won the league
Vicente returning to the fold a new striker in January Lopez starting to look the real deal Orlandi coming back From injury as well ,what with Buckley Bridge Bruno Bridcutt and a now in form Lua lua
There's no reason we can't go on a ten game win run starting from today buckle up my friends the gus bus is no more The Gus Juggernaut is heading up the highway to the premier league :albion2:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
:facepalm:
What a complete :wanker:The above poster is

Last edited:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick

how did that work out for you then? :facepalm:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
All I can say is at least I tried to drum up a bit of positive thinking but ended up on my arse
Onwards & upwards I suppose Ipswich here we come , I'll just keep my gob shut in the future :down:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We'd have won promotion if this jumping-the-gun thread hadn't been started. The football gods turned against us.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Funniest thing is I don't think I could have picked a worse day to start a thread about us winning the league

Poor timing but at least the thought was there, sadly not the craft on the field from the players

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
It's entirely possible.

On Boxing Day 2003 Palace were in 20th place, and finished the season winning the playoff final against West Ham.

The catch is that we had to change our manager to do it.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd dearly love us to win today and will give the team my full support from WSL but I've just got an awful feeling that Watford are going to give us a footballing lesson today and go away with the 3 points. I hope I'm wrong, of course.

I wish I had been wrong. How annoying.

:annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here