Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton will win the championship 2013

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Reading went on a storming run starting from this time last year and won the league
Vicente returning to the fold a new striker in January Lopez starting to look the real deal Orlandi coming back From injury as well ,what with Buckley Bridge Bruno Bridcutt and a now in form Lua lua
There's no reason we can't go on a ten game win run starting from today buckle up my friends the gus bus is no more The Gus Juggernaut is heading up the highway to the premier league :albion2:
:ascarf::albion::vuvu::cheery::banana::drink::rave::bounce::rock:

Love this post!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll bump this quote after we've smashed Watford this evening.

I'd dearly love us to win today and will give the team my full support from WSL but I've just got an awful feeling that Watford are going to give us a footballing lesson today and go away with the 3 points. I hope I'm wrong, of course.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The feel good factor starts today my friends get up the Amex with your mates have loads to drink eat your pie sing your hearts out have a great day and cheer the Albion on to victory the march to the promised land starts today !!!!!!
Negativity no more !!!!!!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The feel good factor starts today my friends get up the Amex with your mates have loads to drink eat your pie sing your hearts out have a great day and cheer the Albion on to victory the march to the promised land starts today !!!!!!
Negativity no more !!!!!!
:clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm with you [MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION]

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That's ok zebedee just need a little bit more spring in your step as we all march to the promised land :)

good thread
and I'll jump on to the end of the march

two more players of quality and we will be there or thereabouts

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Cardiff a shoe in for first . 2nd is up for grabs though

This, but we could still "do a Reading", but for 2nd place - which we are 12 points off with a game in hand. Were 3 points off the play-offs now with the game in hand yet "fans" on here are already writing us off - how does that work then ?

Bare in mind after 24 games last year, we were 16th, we cant drop to 16th after todays game so it will still be an improvement - a win today might mean we are 10 places higher than at the same point last season AND in the play-off places - we wont win the league - but promotion is still very much possible - IF we get the signings right.

Oh and were the 2nd featured game on the FL show tonight, which is just as well as whenever we are the main game we generally lose.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Thanks Giraffe I dont think I'm sticking my neck out too far with my prediction

Sorry, have I missed something here - what is your prediction?

I see it now - a 10 match winning streak. Can I have a sip of that champers. I am not feeling it.

Oh god, it's worse than that. You've predicted we will win the Championship :ffsparr:

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The feel good factor should start now if we all have positive energy like yuri geller says we can win (wasn't he a reading fan as well )
25000 in the amex with positive energy will filter through onto the pitch
Negativity energy would only destroy our chances of promotion
Exeter City, carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here