Brighton vs Hartlepool

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We were in with a chance of winning until the lino muppet screwed up a crucial decision. Adams in.

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
THx.
Sounded like we played much better than last saturday . Lets get behind the team for the Huddersfield game !!!!!! Keep the faith.........

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
How many f***ing times does it take to realise that we are incapable of closing a game down? We led with around 25 minutes to go, the donkey gives away a peno and the game is over.

Useless.

What a total donkey Hawkins is. The sooner we get Virgo back in the back-four, the quicker we won't see him in the team again.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
How many f***ing times does it take to realise that we are incapable of closing a game down? We led with around 25 minutes to go, the donkey gives away a peno and the game is over.

Useless.

So obvious wasnt it. From the start of the second half we sit back more and more, seem to have no possession, just boot it clear, get deeper and deeper, they have more attempts, confidence grows, they score, get momentum, we lose, i get f***ed off. Too many times.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You really are a bunch of morons aren't you? Sounds like we were the better team. Unfortunately we DON'T have a devine right to win.

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
How many more years do we have to suffer

Ive been a fan for so many years, Bring back the early 80's Please. I want to be proud.... I guess on the flip side, I guess we can concentrat on staying up now nothing else to go for:down:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is great to see such intelligent idiots criticising Adams and the team when they weren't there. I will wait and see what people at the game have to say. If it was a dodgy penalty then maybe we were unlucky although I am sure some people on here would rather just criticise the team.

That's the EIGHTH game this season that we've led and failed to close out. Do you not think that's an issue at all?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Before you blame Adams, look at some of the absolute SHIT he had to choose tonight.

Fraser
El Abd
Hawkins

Just for starters, that's like playing with 8 men.

The only mistake Micky has made is not realising soon enough just how disgraceful our permanent squad is. Had he realised in July, then we'd have good permanent players now and not just loan ones.

I think blaming the manager is too easy. It's the PLAYERS that need to f*** OFF:tosser:

You do speak some crap. El Abd was one of our best players last year and had a great season. Before Saturday, people were calling for him to play centre half and after one bad game at the weekend suddenly everyone jumps on the bandwagon. A few months ago you were worshipping Hawkins and now he is rubbish. You are a complete hypocrite and all this after not seeing the game tonight. Why don't people wait until they hear from people who were actually there before making judgements.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ive been a fan for so many years, Bring back the early 80's Please. I want to be proud.... I guess on the flip side, I guess we can concentrat on staying up now nothing else to go for:down:

Don't talk f***ing stupid, of course there is alot to play for. We were never going to win the FA Cup. Plus we're only three games away from Wembley in the Paint-Pot. So don't think there isn't anything to play for......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From what I heard on the commentary it was a much better performance than Saturday. I wonder what the player ratings will be from those who went to the match ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have been a critic of the shite produced by Adams teams and selections most of this season but it sounds like we lost a bit unluckily tonight, I feel vaguely encouraged by what I've heard tonight and nowhere near as angry as I've felt after most games.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So obvious wasnt it. From the start of the second half we sit back more and more, seem to have no possession, just boot it clear, get deeper and deeper, they have more attempts, confidence grows, they score, get momentum, we lose, i get f***ed off. Too many times.

Exactly. Perhaps you should e-mail that to Adams?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Why the f*** don't we get any luck.

Sounds a better performance, and who knows a good performance again, AND a bit of LUCK, and we could just possible take all three points against Huddersfield.

C'mon the Albion:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports