Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds to me like we've competed and played reasonably, maybe we can build on this. Not suprised to lose but encouraged by what seems to have been a proper battling dispay turned by what sounds like a pretty contentious penalty.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
f*** off you useless sack of SHITS.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and while you're at, SOD OFF CAMILLIN!

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Going on what I've heard on the radio - it's certainly better than the debacle that was Carlisle.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

f*** off you useless sack of SHITS.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and while you're at, SOD OFF CAMILLIN!
Don't have a go at Camillin look what he's achieved from humble beginnings he used to edit a fanzine you know and look at him now!!!!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
How many f***ing times does it take to realise that we are incapable of closing a game down? We led with around 25 minutes to go, the donkey gives away a peno and the game is over.

Useless.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of course, you were there to see the performance...

Going on what I've heard on the radio - it's certainly better than the debacle that was Carlisle.

That's okay then - as long as we were a step up from TOTAL shit.....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It is great to see such intelligent idiots criticising Adams and the team when they weren't there. I will wait and see what people at the game have to say. If it was a dodgy penalty then maybe we were unlucky although I am sure some people on here would rather just criticise the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here