Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The most romantic competition in World Football, if we can't get up for this game tonight we never will. Two sides going hell for leather for a place in the 2nd Round, I think it has all the makings of a classic.

f***ing come on boys, you can do it!!!

:ascarf:

thumbsup4kk.gif

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anybody else think the side looks more like a "Wilkins team" than an "Adams team"...?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
two sides going hell for leather for the third round really. You'd hope both these sides could beat the teams in the second round - so there is potentially a BIG pay day riding on this game.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Exactly. I witnessed El Abd's performance on Saturday in his supposed 'best' position. He completely molested that game, and now here we are three days later and he's in MIDFIELD. He should be on a building site somewhere carrying bricks all day, not in a professional midfield. It's a FARCE.

I'm Micky's biggest fan, but tonight for the first time I'm questioning what the f*** he's doing, because Fraser and El Abd on the pitch is totally unacceptable. I'd honestly rather play with 10 men.

Don't be a twat. El- Abd had one of his better games against Swindon, then a shit one against Carlisle. It happens

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
How many Brighton fans are there? Have we been told yet?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Exactly. I witnessed El Abd's performance on Saturday in his supposed 'best' position. He completely molested that game, and now here we are three days later and he's in MIDFIELD. He should be on a building site somewhere carrying bricks all day, not in a professional midfield. It's a FARCE.

I'm Micky's biggest fan, but tonight for the first time I'm questioning what the f*** he's doing, because Fraser and El Abd on the pitch is totally unacceptable. I'd honestly rather play with 10 men.

Look. It's REALLY not Adam's fault you crashed your hire-car. Move on!

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Let's keep it friendly SeagullRic - we're all on the same side!

Sorry, I didn't mean it in a nasty way. Just think that having one bad game does not constitute a bad player, especially after having his best game for a while the game before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here