Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Even with the clowns in centre midfield, I full expect us to WIN tonight. :thumbsup:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
What midfield?

Fraser, El-Abd, Livermore, Cox

One genuine attack minded player. One genuinely wide player. Two inconsistent, fairly error prone, erratic players, and one yet to truly get going in an Abion shirt.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
After Kippers performance on Saturday there is NO WAY he should be even thought about for tonights game. :angry:

He has a better goal/game average than Sullivan.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How many have you had so far, you do realise that you are quoting yourself? :lolol:

none and yes I did know .................easiest way as the thread is moving quite fast

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
none and yes I did know .................easiest way as the thread is moving quite fast

You think this is fast? Watch how quick it goes if we go a goal down

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You think this is fast? Watch how quick it goes if we go a goal down

muttley.gif

PooliePoolie

Nov 18, 2008
If you're looking for commentary here's something that might interest all you who can't make the game tonight. On VitalHartlepool.co.uk there's an exclusive match commentary service tonight.

Taking reports from local radio, our reporters inside the ground and fans views in the forum we offer commentary on every important moment of the game.

Obviously it's a Hartlepool site but I try to be as impartial as I can.

The link is just below and it'd be great if some of you could contribute your thoughts during the match in our forum and I'll publish them in the commentary.

Click here for Vital Hartlepool Match Live: Brighton

Cheers.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The most romantic competition in World Football, if we can't get up for this game tonight we never will. Two sides going hell for leather for a place in the 2nd Round, I think it has all the makings of a classic.

f***ing come on boys, you can do it!!!

:ascarf:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We're off. Come on you super seagulls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here