Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton vs Everton Player Ratings (H)

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Steele - 2
Gross - 5
Dunk - 3 - Destroyed by DCL
Webster - 2
Pervis - 4
Caicedo - 5
Alexis - 3
Buonanotte - 4
Undav - 5
Welbeck - 3
Mitoma - 3

De Zerbi - 2. He's the reason we lost this. Poor performances all round but not making a single change within at least the first 20 minutes let alone the whole first half is just awful. Arrogance

Subs
Ferguson - 6
March - 7
Colwill - 6
Enciso - 5
Gilmour - N/A

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Wrong tean
Gilmour, march, enciso shoyld havs started

Steele 4
Gross 5
Dunk 4
Webster 5
Estupinan 5
Caicedo 5
Mac 7 Motm
Mitoma 5
Buananotte 4
Welbeck 4
Undav 4

March 7
Enciso 6
Colwill 6
Ferguson 7
Gilmour 6

De Zerbi 3- that one is on you.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Steele - 2
Gross - 4
Dunk - 2
Webster - 2
Estupinian - 4
Caicedo - 4
Mac Allister - 5
Buenonotte - 1
Undav - 1
Mitoma - 2
Welbeck - 2

March MOTM

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Steele - 2
Gross - 5
Dunk - 3 - Destroyed by DCL
Webster - 2
Pervis - 4
Caicedo - 5
Alexis - 3
Buonanotte - 4
Undav - 5
Welbeck - 3
Mitoma - 3

De Zerbi - 2. He's the reason we lost this. Poor performances all round but not making a single change within at least the first 20 minutes let alone the whole first half is just awful. Arrogance

Subs
Ferguson - 6
March - 7
Colwill - 6
Enciso - 5
Gilmour - N/A
Why would he make changes with the team 1-0 after 20 minutes ? Doesn't send out a good signal, regardless of the eventual outcome. 'Arrogance' ? Caution if anything. He trusts the players.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought the biggest selection error was not playing Enciso. He brings so much energy and threat to the team. Having said that, March and Ferguson were the best players on the pitch when they came on. Webster, Steele and Gross were all poor, Mitoma and Mac well below bar and I'm still not convinced by Buonanotte.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wrong tean
Gilmour, march, enciso shoyld havs started

Steele 4
Gross 5
Dunk 4
Webster 5
Estupinan 5
Caicedo 5
Mac 7 Motm
Mitoma 5
Buananotte 4
Welbeck 4
Undav 4

March 7
Enciso 6
Colwill 6
Ferguson 7
Gilmour 6

De Zerbi 3- that one is on you.
March didn't start because of fitness issues, RDZ said before the game.

He was excellent when he came on, but the hamstring pull up seems to have confirmed the fitness doubt :(

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I thought the biggest selection error was not playing Enciso. He brings so much energy and threat to the team. Having said that, March and Ferguson were the best players on the pitch when they came on. Webster, Steele and Gross were all poor, Mitoma and Mac well below bar and I'm still not convinced by Buonanotte.
Agree with all this, bar the early judgement on Bounanotte. Agree he hasn't looked great, and didn't really deserve to start today on performance, but he's still very young and I have very high hopes for him.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
FFS why do people keep saying things like "not convinced by Buonanotte"?

HE'S 18 AND ONLY MOVED TO EUROPE 4 MONTHS AGO

He will be a brilliant footballer one day. Right now he is a kid in a new country learning the ropes. Give him a break

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

He will be a brilliant footballer one day. Right now he is a kid in a new country learning the ropes. Give him a break
I'm sure he will come good, but I don't think he's ready yet.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The reality is we have no idea about Buoanotte. Not every 18 year old makes it, even if they have youth honours at International level. What is clear is that playing him instead of March is not only a massive downgrade but creates havoc with our tactics and shape.
Whether or not he will eventually be a good player is a debate for a later time, what's not up for debate is that you're not going to get consistent quality from every single teenager in your squad.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

Nah. I think we should scrap him and use him for parts.
Solly looks like he could do with a new leg for the next match, for a start.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021

Perhaps they actually mean... not convinced by him being ready for starting in the first team, for the reasons that you state.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Why would he make changes with the team 1-0 after 20 minutes ? Doesn't send out a good signal, regardless of the eventual outcome. 'Arrogance' ? Caution if anything. He trusts the players.
He can make tactical changes, it didn't have to be subs.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Rather than individual scores prefer to mark the team performance
All very well saying Mitoma was poor. This was down to poor mistakes he made but fact is he throughout looked the only one who would create anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here