Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Roma

Are you going?

• Total voters

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Will the club be likely to announce anything tonight regarding tickets or is it to late in the day now.

WestYorkshireSeagull

Dec 28, 2021
I'd like to see a little bit of info from the club tonight, even if it is just stating most of the same. Either way I'm beyond excited for this still!

Flights booked and accommodation sorted... now just hoping that MA+ members get a sniff. Judging by the info on the thread I'm relatively hopeful 🤞

Reactions: PWA

tigerbeesteve

tigerbeesteve
Jan 18, 2010
Bristol
Am My Albion+ with just over 250 points and who was able to get ticket for Marseille. I am sure this fixture will attract more supporters in the higher tiers, but if there any left I'll try and buy one, although it'll depend on how expensive flights/accommodation will be by then (if it comes to it).

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
Am My Albion+ with just over 250 points and who was able to get ticket for Marseille. I am sure this fixture will attract more supporters in the higher tiers, but if there any left I'll try and buy one, although it'll depend on how expensive flights/accommodation will be by then (if it comes to it).
Athens still had a handful left for all season ticket holders and that was only 1.6k allocation

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
On the ticket site the home leg is listed as sold out, but unless I missed it we havent had the unused corporate freebies returned to us and put on sale like we had in the group games yet. After the home group games had 'sold out' groups of seating randomly went back on sale, which we presumed was from UEFA guests who werent attending. Anyone know if this happened with the home Roma game? We cant be having empty seats if UEFA guests dont turn up.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If anyone doesnt yet have flights sorted and doesnt fancy paying the £500+ from London or doesnt want to risk potential Italian train strikes.

Ryanair out of East Midlands to Rome on Tuesday evening and back into East Midlands on Saturday morning is still just £80 return.

Its 3-3.5 hour drive with normal traffic

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
On the ticket site the home leg is listed as sold out, but unless I missed it we havent had the unused corporate freebies returned to us and put on sale like we had in the group games yet. After the home group games had 'sold out' groups of seating randomly went back on sale, which we presumed was from UEFA guests who werent attending. Anyone know if this happened with the home Roma game? We cant be having empty seats if UEFA guests dont turn up.
I have been watching this and to my knowledge, the usual crop of random tickets have not yet appeared, assuming they will, of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here