• Total voters

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Any idea when tickets likely to go on sale? Can’t see any info on this

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Registration closes today at 5.00 pm so I would assume sometime tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.
Not Wednesday or Thursday I hope. Wednesday I'm off to Wolves as all good supporters are. Thursday, well I'm home around 2:30 am so no way will I be up for 9 am bin-fest.

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
Any idea when tickets likely to go on sale? Can’t see any info on this
They've got a bit of a dilemma given that a lot of people are off to Wolves on Wednesday.

My guess would be 9am Wednesday for T1, 9am Thursday T2, 2pm Thursday for All season ticket holders, Friday 9am for Members with 100+ points then Friday 2pm for all other members

Reactions: PWA

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They've got a bit of a dilemma given that a lot of people are off to Wolves on Wednesday.

My guess would be 9am Wednesday for T1, 9am Thursday T2, 2pm Thursday for All season ticket holders, Friday 9am for Members with 100+ points then Friday 2pm for all other members
It pretty shit tbh. they should be on sale now, to T1, and on to T2 by lunchtime, to give successful people a little time to sort travel / accommodation / time off work, etc.

How in god's name does anyone need a FOUR DAY window, for pre-registration? Infuriating.

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
It pretty shit tbh. they should be on sale now, to T1, and on to T2 by lunchtime, to give successful people a little time to sort travel / accommodation / time off work, etc.

How in god's name does anyone need a FOUR DAY window, for pre-registration? Infuriating.
Everyone in T1 will have transport and accommodation sorted anyway. Tbh I think the first few thousand will fly out then it'll trickle down to members.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Everyone in T1 will have transport and accommodation sorted anyway. Tbh I think the first few thousand will fly out then it'll trickle down to members.
It isn't ABOUT the people in Tier 1. For people who know they'll be Tier 1 (and the early club communication that the maximum points required, will be 301 or lower, was very useful for them, in that regard) the whole process is fine. They don't need to worry about WHEN they'll secure tickets, as they know they will - so they can get on and make plans. I don't begrudge anyone that, either - all those points are earned and banked, and the resultant benefits are well deserved.

The issue is for the everyone outside of that group. Every day matters.

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
It isn't ABOUT the people in Tier 1. For people who know they'll be Tier 1 (and the early club communication that the maximum points required, will be 301 or lower, was very useful for them, in that regard) the whole process is fine. They don't need to worry about WHEN they'll secure tickets, as they know they will - so they can get on and make plans. I don't begrudge anyone that, either - all those points are earned and banked, and the resultant benefits are well deserved.

The issue is for the everyone outside of that group. Every day matters.
Yes, I know. I am agreeing with you.

Tbh it's why I think that it will go down the tiers. Anyone in T2 and below is looking at an extremely expensive trip late notice

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes, I know. I am agreeing with you.

Tbh it's why I think that it will go down the tiers. Anyone in T2 and below is looking at an extremely expensive trip late notice
It isn't all their fault as the turnaround is so short from the draw to the first game, but the stupid 4 day thing, has contributed to a situation where there's a risk some people will get caught up in the early T2 scramble (which looks like it could be as late as Thursday...), get tickets, and then ultimately not go, because the options left to them are too limited or expensive. :down:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
…. I'm off to Wolves as all good supporters are……

IMG_3471.jpeg

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
£125 rtn if you've got time on your hands.
Wednesday 2:20pm Easyjet LGW to Barca. 5 hr layover. 10:25 Wizz to Rome FCO
Friday 9:30 pm Aroitalia to Milan. 11 hour layover. 10:25 am Easyjet to LGW
Sadly time is one thing I don’t have. I need to get in and out on thurs/fri. I’m not too bothered by this tier 2 thingy, 301 points has been mentioned, I’m on 300! Personally I think this could be another Marseille and any ST that can get there will get a ticket. We (x3) have pre registered just in case we won the lottery on Saturday but won’t be going now (the boy will probably be T1)

Anyway I hope a few new faces that haven’t been to any group games can make it, I’d like as many of our fans as possible to experience this, they’ll be in for a right treat.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Blimey that was stressful. Kept missing out on the Easyjet flights from Gatwick. Too slow. Flying out of Heathrow now on BA.
I had same with my vueling outbound from Gatwick, twice I got to payment stage and price had gone up, but rather than offer new price it made me start again, was getting pretty stressed out, luckily all form boxes remained prefilled and third time lucky, up by about £15 from first search so not too bad.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021

Agree its pathetic.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I would hope T1 on sale at 9 tomorrow, T2 at 2pm, T3 if needed at 9 Wednesday..,.

Reactions: PWA

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I had same with my vueling outbound from Gatwick, twice I got to payment stage and price had gone up, but rather than offer new price it made me start again, was getting pretty stressed out, luckily all form boxes remained prefilled and third time lucky, up by about £15 from first search so not too bad.
same thing here but my easyjet tickets had more trebled on third attempt , within minutes :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here