Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Fulham at Aldershot

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
1-0 Fulham

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is this Fulham's first choice 11? They don't have enough subs for a new 11 so it looks to me like a first choice 11 early in the season which differs from our annual two mixed teams strategy. But I don't know Fulham's players well enough.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
That was awful !

CnvwfZQWAAQdfWT.jpg

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm not usually too sceptical but that 'knock' sounds dubious at best. If we weren't intending to play hard ball and anticipated we might struggle to keep him then why the **** didn't we sell him earlier, why leave it until now. Riles me.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Not watching the stream-what was the problem first half? Doesn't sound like the best performance

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
0-1 at h/t. Fairly poor. Baldock and Murphy poor. Goal, bad defending, free header from a corner. Dunk playing ok, as is Rosenoir, Murray and Maenppa. Our passing is a little off and we do seem a little one dimensional. Ref poor, one solid Dunk challenge resulted in a free-kick, which was mystifying. Hunt lucky to escape a booking, after hauling down their winger who went off injured. Dunk scuffed best chance. Nice evening, pleasant ground.

Of the U21s Hunt having a tougher test than Saturday but ok, KLL provided plenty of cover. White having a hard time as well, but ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here