Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton V Arsenal on Amazon Prime . Will you be watching ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Liverpool I didn’t really think we created one decent chance from open play can’t remember Allison being under any kind of pressure apart from the hand ball. We are trying to pass the ball in the net. Our build up play is to slow take some risks shoot more cause some mayhem get the ball moving faster.

I've watched the extended highlights, and once Adrian came on we took quite a few shots 17 (ok only 5 were on target) with him fumbling one shot, where we nearly got the rebound.

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
It says replays are available from midnight on the day of the game, so assume they are available for catchup, just not clear how long they'll be available for.

Thanks for that. Might just wait for the highlights on the Albion website.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Thank you. Thought as much.

Why not buy a firestick, still available for a short time at £19.99, join at the same time for free next day delivery and presto our 2 games at a tenner each plus the others plus all the Xmas tv and films as well.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why not buy a firestick, still available for a short time at £19.99, join at the same time for free next day delivery and presto our 2 games at a tenner each plus the others plus all the Xmas tv and films as well.
Who’s going to be on technical help for BG’s firestick install ???

D

Deleted member 2719

Grab a free trial here...

https://amzn.to/2Le3Owd

...and cancel after the Spurs game, and it won't have cost you a bean.

Although it's tempting for one game, I always said I would not lock into companies, like Amazon, Sky and the European Union as you lose your independence.

They will all rip your pants down and spank the hell out of you IMO.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BT

I think I've signed up through BT? Allow 10 minutes if you are doing this as the page refresh is very slow.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Premier football is on Amazon Prime this month and Brighton are being shown this week versus Arsenal .I happen to have Prime and think it is better value than Netflix.
For those of you without it you can take out a 30 day free trial to get all the games on it this month .
I have both and wouldn't say one was better than the other empirically - Prime is better for old TV series for me and Netflix is better for original stuff. Both are good value though imo and yes, I plan to be watching :)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Although it's tempting for one game, I always said I would not lock into companies, like Amazon, Sky and the European Union as you lose your independence.

They will all rip your pants down and spank the hell out of you IMO.

Two games mate. We have prime but not sure how to use it......its the wife's baby, I tend to watch very little T.V but I do take advantage of the " free" delivery, which seems a bit hypocritical for a POSTMAN!:hilton:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
You can cancel at anytime, your subscription will stop when the next payment was due.

I'll be watching, been signed up to Prime for quite a while, worth it just for the free next day postage, the Prime Video stuff is a massive bonus on top.
As is Prime Music imo (I know you have to pay for Unlimited but I find the basic version mostly has all I want). And probably all the other stuff [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] keeps listing like the Library that I can never be bothered to remember :thumbsup:

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I have prime as I forgot to cancel after the 1 month free trial so will watch Arsenal v Brighton then cancel before the next payment is due as I do not buy enough from Amazon to warrant paying for Prime.
You don't have to buy anything to save on the subscription fee as there is plenty on offer with films, sport and documentaries that other providers don't have. Think you need to explore what you actually do have.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Got our seats booked for Tottingham as well.Been on Prime for a long time so a real bonus,along with the new Jack Ryan.

D

Deleted member 2719

Two games mate. We have prime but not sure how to use it......its the wife's baby, I tend to watch very little T.V but I do take advantage of the " free" delivery, which seems a bit hypocritical for a POSTMAN!:hilton:

You need to swap Amazon for a dog mate, yes you 'maybe locked in' but it will deliver you a daily present.
Does your Union man know about this!!

Its on foreign channels so there will be plenty of streams

Malwarebytes doesn't like streams, so I tend not to risk them.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Got to say Amazon Prime is a pretty good deal, they have a ton of archived stuff and the films they produce themselves have been really good - just watched The Report, a film about the CIA cover up over the torture of terrorist suspects, which was very impressive. Liked Good Omens as well.

In the States Amazon own Whole Foods, a bit like Waitrose, and you get a lot of discounts on products there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here