Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton V Arsenal on Amazon Prime . Will you be watching ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
When was the last time we played on a Thursday night for a league game?

Doesn’t quite feel like a football day unless you’re watching the europa league. Which we’re not in...yet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good point, well made :lolol:

If I can watch us spanking the arse on Thursday (pardon the expression), happy days :rave::banana:

Just trying it out. Showing the filth - unbelievably easier to log on than BT sport online. Perfect deliverage (no stalling, albeit loses HD momentarily from time to time). I'm IN (especially at student prices, sir :lolol:)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Watched the Palace game tonight on Prime to check out football on Prime. Very easy, easier than Now TV even, and the option for stadium sounds and no commentary is good. Seems pretty good all round.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really good coverage. HD I think I got. Got to see Zaha dive 3 times, pull a face where he was about to cry and hear Bournemouth, like many, singing ‘same old Zaha, always cheating.’ Good coverage.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I can see Amazon monopolising PL football in years to come, they offer a very easy to use and quality product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Another way to annoy fans from the PL. now having to pay for three platforms.

Does anyone know pubs in central Brighton , Hove, the Dials showing football on Prime please?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I found out we have AP at home last night, did some practice and got a game this evening, too hih res and jittery.

If it's like that on Thu, a free stream might be a better option

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Couldn’t get it to work on airplay..but ok on the iPad.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
For those unsure how to use Amazon Prime there are three ways to watch it . The first is to just put your email and password into your computer device on the Amazon website .The second method is to purchase an Amazon Firestick and put that into a port in the back of your tele and find that through your TV controls. The third method is if your TV platform has Amazon on its menu.I am with BT vision and it is already there.

With a TV I found it easier to register using a computer. It asks you to register when you have found the app.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I can see Amazon monopolising PL football in years to come, they offer a very easy to use and quality product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They want to monopolise everything, can see every PL being available PPV in a view years...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No, I won't. I don't trust free offers that automatically become a direct debit subscription as soon as the free period ends. When the time comes, the 'unsubscribe' button is likely to be incredibly difficult to find as people have found out on other 'free' offers in the past.
'

Bookmark Subscriptions

It seems easier to cancel than setup and register

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here