Brighton reject enquiry from Osasuna for Oscar Garcia

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Can't believe people have got their knickers in a such a twist. An individual who is highly respected in his field it seems, is headhunted for a role with another company. There's no suggestion he solicited the enquiry or is interested in the role. The enquiry is politely declined. End of story. Better to have good employees who other people want than cr@p ones, no?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What credence you put on it is up to you. But got this reply from Miss Deniz. Me personally, this is a non story & people are reading far too much into it.

esere5y2.jpg

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Villareal are flying. If Oscar wants to go, he'll resign........ But I think he likes the crowd and the respect he is getting.

Of course he can't....he is under contract,....he doesn't have that option unless the says he can go.....sheesh get a grip

Flex Your Head

Why have people stopped enjoying the ride, and started craving negativity?

The Albion isn't the same club, it once was, and in fairness pretty much always used to be.

We attract great player.
We keep those players.
We don't sell at the first opportunity.
We play well with good managers.
We keep good managers.

Other than the lack of a giant slide, there's comparatively little to moan about, let alone go bi-polar over.

What?! There's no giant slide?

That's it, I'm off :flounce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
35 degrees out the Amex today, why the **** would he want to go back to Spain? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports