Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Park Langley is in Beckenham, one of the most popular areas for the rich .
Chislehurst is very nice, Gus lives there I believe, maybe Leo can rent it off of him.

Gus lives in CHESFIELD i think that you will find and not that I want LIAM to join you but I think that you are about 500k off of what TB would consider selling him for so as an opening bid !.75m is not too bad. The worry for Holloway is the rumour of both Ulloa and Bridcutt both Poyet signings perhaps his days are numbered.

Yoda

English & European
I have emphasised this on here as well. But, the fact we have gone down the loan route for a lot of players instead of paying suggest that what has been said is not true. We must have spent at least £4 million last year including signing on fees to the likes of Kuszczak, as well as transfer fee for Ulloa. That same figure clearly hasn't been spent this year. Yet!

Perhaps we are contributing more to their wages this season or agreed to pay a loan fee (they do happen)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Gus lives in CHESFIELD i think that you will find and not that I want LIAM to join you but I think that you are about 500k off of what TB would consider selling him for so as an opening bid !.75m is not too bad. The worry for Holloway is the rumour of both Ulloa and Bridcutt both Poyet signings perhaps his days are numbered.

You mean Chelsfield ?
If so, my mistake.
Still not far from Selhurst.

The home attendance figures need an update :wink:

I think they are spot on SOG. I've changed them to averages - because some of the scum were moaning that they were only going to play 19 games to our 23.

You will notice that we still exceed them :lolol:

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Why would any player (Ulloa/Bridcut) who aspires to Premiership football move to Palace when its more than very likely they will be back in the Championship this time next year?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Personally, I think there will an announcement in the next few days that he has signed a new contract with us. Classic tactic from the agent to get his client (and himself) more money!

This is what I hope anyway!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

You think we'd sell our best player to palace for £2.25 million?
This isn't the good ol' days. Perhaps if they treble their offer, Tony will listen without laughing.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Good move for bidcutt bigger wage packet , a go at the big league and the chance to join a exalant set of players , what more could he ask for?
Not you as his secretary thats for sure

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You think we'd sell our best player to palace for £2.25 million?
This isn't the good ol' days. Perhaps if they treble their offer, Tony will listen without laughing.

Indeed, Virgo +£750k looks cheap

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
You mean Chelsfield ?
If so, my mistake.
Still not far from Selhurst.

Come on, its still light outside and should be for another 45 minutes or so....prise yourself away from your computer even if just for a short stroll round the block.....if that is you in your profile pic it looks like you could do with the vitamin D

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Beckenham , park Langley , Keston , bickley , chislehurst I could go on , all within 5 miles .

Is that why Murray still lives in Brighton?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Honestly...if I was him and a premiership team came calling I'd want to go too.

I know it's Palace, I know they're almost certainly bound to be relegated but it's a shop window for the young lad who has already shown he is premiership quality. I'd be ****ing choked if he went but it's Brightons fault for not turning up in the home leg of the PO not his.

£1.75m is a ludicrous offer though so Holloway can do one. Add another mill and you might be in with a shout.

Coupled with the fact that maybe his allegiances ( sp) lay with Poyet. He has turned into the player he is during Gus' tenure and it's a possibility imho that any loyality he felt for the club has been lost over the summer...........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think they are spot on SOG. I've changed them to averages - because some of the scum were moaning that they were only going to play 19 games to our 23.

You will notice that we still exceed them :lolol:

Thought it was a mistake until I realised you've included the 10,000 Palacestics :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Come on, its still light outside and should be for another 45 minutes or so....prise yourself away from your computer even if just for a short stroll round the block.....if that is you in your profile pic it looks like you could do with the vitamin D

I'd love to, but this transfer window is so exciting.
Stories are appearing all the time, and rumours are flying.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wasn't it Palace that showed young Liam the door after an unsuccessful trial? Seems slightly ungrateful considering Brighton picked him off the streets. We shook him up. We turned him around. Turned him into someone new.

Now four years later, he's got the world at his feet. Success has been so easy for him. But he shouldn't forget it's us who put him where he's at. And we can put him back down too.

Don't you want me Wurzel......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here