Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jack **** signed on four year deal.

The attack-minded Huddersfield defender who, according to most Huddersfield fans, can't defend. That could be fun in the Premier League. Be like signing Bruno :lolol:

Jukesy

Apr 13, 2011
He can want whatever he likes but he'll not be joining you clowns unless you pay £10m. Gayle £8.5 million then pay up or shut up!

The fee for Gayle, who joined Peterborough from Dagenham & Redbridge in January for an initial £500,000, is understood to involve an initial down-payment of around £3.25m with a further £1.25m in add-ons. "The chance came and I had to grab it because I might not get another," he said. "To be playing in the Premier League from where I've come from is a big achievement really. I'm just really looking forward to it and hopefully I can take the opportunity with both hands and do well."

albionite

May 20, 2009
The fee for Gayle, who joined Peterborough from Dagenham & Redbridge in January for an initial £500,000, is understood to involve an initial down-payment of around £3.25m with a further £1.25m in add-ons. "The chance came and I had to grab it because I might not get another," he said. "To be playing in the Premier League from where I've come from is a big achievement really. I'm just really looking forward to it and hopefully I can take the opportunity with both hands and do well."

Didn't you just say this deluded crap on another thread.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Think this could still happen with Garvan going the other way.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Think this could still happen with Garvan going the other way.

What could still happen? Bridcutt?

I'll have some of what you're on.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
oh for goodness sake........he wont be going anywhere for under 5 million so take your ouija board , your clothes peggs and your ****ing heather and **** the **** off...you dinnn.

Common knowledge that the Gayle deal was £8.5m when add ons included - confirmed by selling Club Peterboro - you've been done.:ffsparr:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Signed as cover for Ward, Will only play if Ward gets injured.

Ward isn't good enough though, surely you should be making a signing that makes Ward cover?

Your first team isn't good enough for the BPL, there's no sense in buying cover for a team that is substandard, surely?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Signed as cover for Ward, Will only play if Ward gets injured.

Well thank God for that. Injuries are so rare in football. Phew.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
If I were Holloway I'd be addressing the issue of his defence being an absolute shower of sh!te. They went up on the strength of their attack which, fair enough, was very potent. But their defensive record was embarrassing, a new defence should've been priority no1.

All rivalry aside, if your defence is leaky in the championship and you don't strengthen, what on earth will prem teams do to you? They won't need dwight gayle up top, they'll need van persie and aguero, the amount they're going to concede.

Also back on topic, they can swivel for two of our best players for pisstake money. £15m for the pair and *maybe* Tony will read the email rather than moving it straight to the trash. They're showing a complete lack of class there. £8m for gayle? By that logic Ulloa's worth £30m. Croydon scum.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Bbc: Meanwhile, it looks as if Barry Bannan will be signing for Crystal Palace, linking up again with Ian Holloway for whom he had a successful loan spell at Blackpool."

So they want Bridcutt but having to settle for Bannan :D

A little amusing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here