Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
And your here to flood and ruin other peoples threads. Smooth, I bet you were popular at school.
Whereas you are not - and I use the present tense based on what you've posted in this thread so far!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the aluminates are a so called organisation of well off proffessorial types who sponsor the dumping of carcinogenic chemicals into the atmosphere over densely populated areas to cause outbreaks of illness upon which they can practice their respective trades .........it's a factual rumour.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
And your here to flood and ruin other people threads. Smooth.

no, just yours...you know, I'm not doing it on purpose, it's just, the big board is used to post things not football related, but I guess [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should set up a new board called 'Other Inane Rubbish, so your tri-annual threads of paranoid fantasy can be committed :)lolol:) to where they belong.

If you're so fond spreading all this negative trash about how the world is out to get us, you can do it another place, therefore, because a lot of us here are happy without you spreading your slurry.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
no, just yours...you know, I'm not doing it on purpose, it's just, the big board is used to post things not football related, but I guess [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should set up a new board called 'Other Inane Rubbish, so your tri-annual threads of paranoid fantasy can be committed :)lolol:) to where they belong.

If you're so fond spreading all this negative trash about how the world is out to get us, you can do it another place, therefore, because a lot of us here are happy without you spreading your slurry.

You are sitting in front of a screen probably on your own. Where on earth have you been able to gather the general consensus of NSCs user beliefs? Your view is equal to mine but your the one ridiculing mine. It's you whose wrong and old fashioned. And anyway if your not happy with my threads then don't come on them and start your negative little rants at the conspiracy theory, you've decided to click on and read.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
That's the second time you've arrogantly claimed ownership of a thread that you started.

I don't know if you've noticed, but it doesn't work that way on here; never has, never will. So no, it's not your thread, nor your topic.

If you don't like the thread I've started, then go away and save yourself from writing negative crap you have no interest and belief in.
Ps it's not like you Large One to spend all day writing on my threads

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Falmer, why do you start these threads if it is not to spark debate and discussion?

Genuine question.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Playground arguments are not what I would call debate and discussion.

Fair enough. I'll repeat the question: What is the reason for starting threads such as these, if it is NOT to spark debate and discussion?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What evidence is there to support this theory?

none, see my point a couple above yours. Falmer will follow this up by a post of youtube footage of contrails and fuel dumping that are marked as "chemtrails" by the video, so therefore must be, while ignoring all the flaws in the conspriacy

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Playground arguments are not what I would call debate and discussion.

You don't offer debate. You offer an original hypothesis, often with the flimsiest evidence or with the merest regard for fact or detail, then turn abusive or defensive when challenged, usually along the lines that you - and only you - can see what's going on, and all others are blind and ignorant.

I will say one thing though, your confidence and assurance in your own sense of self-worth and intellect can never be under-estimated.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
You are sitting in front of a screen probably on your own. Where on earth have you been able to gather the general consensus of NSCs user beliefs? Your view is equal to mine but your the one ridiculing mine. It's you whose wrong and old fashioned. And anyway if your not happy with my threads then don't come on them and start your negative little rants at the conspiracy theory, you've decided to click on and read.

well you know, maybe it's just me but you seem to be the only one on this site who repeatedly comes on and contributes things far from albion related, rather to post some seriously misunderstood poppycock.

call me old fashioned, but when I see someone like you complain about how everything is a conspiracy against you, it makes me die a little. For as humans, we're explorers. And ultimately, people like you hold humanity back, dismissing most things, as you do, as something that's going to damn everyone else, but not you, because you knew it first.

Fair play, I get annoyed each time I comment on your threads, but it's my duty as a human to at least remind you of how ridiculous you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here