Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Hehe. Not saying for a minute this is true, but we shouldn't be ridiculing people with name calling for not conforming with the 'norm'!

It wasn't too long ago people were ridiculed for believing the world was round not flat...just saying like!

But a child could explain contrails surely? What happens when we breath out CO2 in cold air?? Steam. Its the same with planes, hot exhaust at high altitude...nothing else.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
People never belied the world was flat.

If they did, why did ships have people at the top of a mast to look for land?

Think about it.

Oh ok...you must be right then...your logic is floored here, but i can't be arsed to argue with you mate!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
chemtrails are a very real phenomena, i once chased it up with authorities and got nowhere.

use chembusters people, and use something like MMS once a year to clear out metals from ones system.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
If chem trails are gases that disperse to control the masses, then why don't they actually disperse? They just seem to stay there. It doesn't make sense, mind you, I'm a bit thick.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
If chem trails are gases that disperse to control the masses, then why don't they actually disperse? They just seem to stay there. It doesn't make sense, mind you, I'm a bit thick.

Thankyou, voice of reason...

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Oh ok...you must be right then...your logic is floored here, but i can't be arsed to argue with you mate!
Its not floored, or flawed. Its true, people did NOT believe the world was flat in olden days. That's a bit of a myth.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
But a child could explain contrails surely? What happens when we breath out CO2 in cold air?? Steam. Its the same with planes, hot exhaust at high altitude...nothing else.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

You're missing my point bud, not saying it's true, i'm just pointing out that we shouldn't be ridiculing people for lets say 'different' beliefs!

Would you ridicule for example a member of the Jewish or Muslim faith or any other religion for having different beliefs to you? Of course not, because that would be deemed as rascism or a hate crime! Live n let live mate.

Peace!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You're missing my point bud, not saying it's true, i'm just pointing out that we shouldn't be ridiculing people for lets say 'different' beliefs!

Would you ridicule for example a member of the Jewish or Muslim faith or any other religion for having different beliefs to you? Of course not, because that would be deemed as rascism or a hate crime! Live n let live mate.

Peace!

Now your logic is flawed.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

Peace!

No, it's the people that find an elaborate explanation for something they don't want to believe in or don't believe because they are paranoid...at the end of the day, neither christian, jew, muslim etc that I know have an outlandish belief. At least what they believe preaches love and peace as opposed to falmer saying trust nobody

Big Cuddly Pandas.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Its not floored, or flawed. Its true, people did NOT believe the world was flat in olden days. That's a bit of a myth.

Heheh...i wondered how long it would take for someone to pick up on the spelling 'mistake' My money was on someone else though!

Top marks, well done!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Heheh...i wondered how long it would take for someone to pick up on the spelling 'mistake' My money was on someone else though!

Top marks, well done!

it was niggling at me too, but after anti grammar nazi threads, I didn't want to hassle anyone.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
There is something inherently evil about them......

6a00d8341c52ab53ef014e8bfd910f970d-800wi

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
They're VAPOUR TRAILS. Condensed water vapour FFS. It actually is rocket science.
correct, these are 'contrails' on the other hand 'chemtrails' do not disperse, they expand slowly over the day and end up looking like white, milky clouds. They contain Alumni which is highly poisonous. It is usually found in cleaning products and rat poison. Can be linked to Brain Tumours, whittling of the bones. Some believe the reasons for this is population reduction, Mass control within the minds capabilities (dumbing us down) whatever it is, it's not good.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No, it's the people that find an elaborate explanation for something they don't want to believe in or don't believe because they are paranoid...at the end of the day, neither christian, jew, muslim etc that I know have an outlandish belief. At least what they believe preaches love and peace as opposed to falmer saying trust nobody

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Your still kinda missing the point i'm trying to make bud. I respect your views the same as i respect Falmers. He has obviously done some sort of research into the matter, and has come to his own conclusions about it, as you have come to your conclusions on the subject too. I myself have no opinions on the matter as i know nothing about it! I just don't think people should be ridiculed for ANY belief, that's all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here