Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
When did i say this?

it's a figure of speech, I believe yo are paranoid, sir. Essentially that's what I'm saying.

what reason would the government want to control this community, let alone you.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
it's a figure of speech, I believe yo are paranoid, sir. Essentially that's what I'm saying.

what reason would the government want to control this community, let alone you.

For someone claiming I'm the one 'Paranoid'. It's you who's already assumed my mentality before even meeting me. That's paranoia, Sir.
Why would the government want to control this community? Did you not ever learn a thing at Primary school?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Your still kinda missing the point i'm trying to make bud. I respect your views the same as i respect Falmers. He has obviously done some sort of research into the matter, and has come to his own conclusions about it, as you have come to your conclusions on the subject too. I myself have no opinions on the matter as i know nothing about it! I just don't think people should be ridiculed for ANY belief, that's all!

with all fairness, [MENTION=17302]SeagullinExile[/MENTION], a lot of people who believe in this sort of tripe are what is dragging humanity backwards a notch. I repect their right to believe it, that's fine. But at least religious people don't go bothering and pestering people about this. But if you're going to preach what even you can't be sure about to be absolutely right, i think you deserve to be taken down a peg.

Scientific people say how they don't know exactly, generally.
Religious people tend to say how they'd like to believe. They don't try to spread fear over some little bit of tattle that started on the internet, generally.

Conspiracy Theorists pester you about how the world is going to hell in a hand basket because they're too thick to keep up with what's going on in the world, generally.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
For someone claiming I'm the one 'Paranoid'. It's you who's already assumed my mentality before even meeting me. That's paranoia, Sir.
Why would the government want to control this community? Did you not ever learn a thing at Primary school?

isn't it paranoid to say 'oh look the government is out to get me with 'chemtrails''?

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of why you believe what you do??

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
with all fairness, [MENTION=17302]SeagullinExile[/MENTION], a lot of people who believe in this sort of tripe are what is dragging humanity backwards a notch. I repect their right to believe it, that's fine. But at least religious people don't go bothering and pestering people about this. But if you're going to preach what even you can't be sure about to be absolutely right, i think you deserve to be taken down a peg.

Scientific people say how they don't know exactly, generally.
Religious people tend to say how they'd like to believe. They don't try to spread fear over some little bit of tattle that started on the internet, generally.

Conspiracy Theorists pester you about how the world is going to hell in a hand basket because they're too thick to keep up with what's going on in the world, generally.

Religion is a faith. I'm not preaching anything other than what i see with my own eyes. You are someone who preaches what your told to preach hence why you've ridiculed a evil government and all the conspiracy theories which come with it and instead would rather believe we are controlled by angels and the starvation in Africa, the war in the Middle-east and the joblessness of the world right now is just human error. You believe religions such as Christianity and Judaism preach love and peace. I think you'll find both religions have had a strong history of war and rule. Religion is not all bad (buddhism) but when you know the most holy place on earth (Jerusalem) has had more bloodshed and war than anywhere else on earth, surely you'd question the guide of religion? (unless you've just inhaled a load of chemtrail)

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
chemtrails are a very real phenomena, i once chased it up with authorities and got nowhere.

use chembusters people, and use something like MMS once a year to clear out metals from ones system.

Erm. You're saying we should protect ourselves from harmful chemicals by taking a 'Miracle Mineral Supplement', which is actually just a highly toxic chemical?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I'm not preaching anything other than what i see with my own eyes.
Apart from the fact that you state that they are linked with the cause of brain tumours. Did you see that with your own eyes too?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Have you got any independent scientific evidence suggesting these ‘chemtrails’ do exist, or is the entire scientific community in on the conspiracy, or been affected by these ‘chemtrails’ so they don’t question them?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
You would of been a handy character to know if you'd been a Jew living in Germany during World war 2.

OK, who had post #54? Anyone?? I had post #61 so I wasn't far off.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

In no way am I trying to insult you but firstly if they went to those lengths to control us wouldn't they teach us what they like? How can you trust anything?

Is there a way of escaping it by travelling to different countries I struggle to believe the whole world is covered and thirdly how do you cure yourself of these Chemtrails or otherwise wouldn't the world leaders all be breathing it too? or are they just puppets?

Oh and do you really believe a huge great big passenger jet was stored and then flown from Shoreham bloody airport? People moan if a kid rides his bike to fast round there let a loan a jumbo jet!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Apart from the fact that you state that they are linked with the cause of brain tumours. Did you see that with your own eyes too?

'It's being linked' is hardly preaching what I see with my own eyes. It's called passing on information we can't confirm thanks to restricted access from our wonderful government. Can you do me a favour and use your eyes to read before you start your 'I'll laugh at someone to make myself look big' posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here