Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC *** Official Match Thread ***

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Don't know whether to go or not. Manflu is trying to make me stay home for this one.
I'm taking the academy kids to Stoke tomorrow so think I should swerve this one and get myself right.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Surprised that the exchanges still have us as slight favourites. Not confident and have had to back against us for the first time this year, also got a couple of quid on a penalty being awarded as we've not had one for us since that arctic night in Barnsley last season!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Won't the weather effect things, I just saw a news bulletin about the weather in England and they showed the Palace Pier and large waves crashing against the groins.
That was a nice surprise.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I've copied and pasted this from Twitter as someone I follow has retweeted it.

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
The punter on for a £1,000,000 payout tonight played 34,992 x £1 lines on the #FootballJackpot this week! Will the monster gamble pay off?

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
Tonight could see our first #FootballJackpot millionaire! One punter goes into the Brighton v Watford game needing Watford or a Draw for £1m

We could get some luck tonight for a change then.

Bookies' luck is the best luck to have on your side.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
My warped thinking too!

Taking my 5yo son for his first experience of late night footie tonight as its half-term. Hot flask, ipad and plenty of food are in order I think, and tbh if we are down by a few goals by half-time we may both cheer our loadest for a great Albion comeback. Got to support your team when they're behind!

Come on the Albion.

:thumbsup:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I've copied and pasted this from Twitter as someone I follow has retweeted it.

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
The punter on for a £1,000,000 payout tonight played 34,992 x £1 lines on the #FootballJackpot this week! Will the monster gamble pay off?

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
Tonight could see our first #FootballJackpot millionaire! One punter goes into the Brighton v Watford game needing Watford or a Draw for £1m

SURELY he has to lump on us tonight.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I shall be watching in the local pub, any other fans in Teesside give me a shout :bigwave:

Here's hoping for the 3 points, come on you Seagulls!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Brighton 0-1 Watford
Watford to take an early lead.
Barnes equalising in the second half.

surely that would be 1-1

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will this generally downbeat and defeatist attitude from so many translate into a subdued Amex atmosphere tonight? Wouldn't do the team any favours if it does.

Jimmy Grimble

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Will this generally downbeat and defeatist attitude from so many translate into a subdued Amex atmosphere tonight? Wouldn't do the team any favours if it does.

An enforced day of "working" from home has given me the chance to get drinking early. That might help. Unless I'm the only one, in which case I might be the legless one being dragged out by stewards in front of crowds of sober disapproving faces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here