Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC *** Official Match Thread ***

Jimmy Grimble

Bookies seem to be showing a lot of money going on Watford.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've copied and pasted this from Twitter as someone I follow has retweeted it.

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
The punter on for a £1,000,000 payout tonight played 34,992 x £1 lines on the #FootballJackpot this week! Will the monster gamble pay off?

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
Tonight could see our first #FootballJackpot millionaire! One punter goes into the Brighton v Watford game needing Watford or a Draw for £1m

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I've copied and pasted this from Twitter as someone I follow has retweeted it.

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
The punter on for a £1,000,000 payout tonight played 34,992 x £1 lines on the #FootballJackpot this week! Will the monster gamble pay off?

Coral ‏@Coral 1h
Tonight could see our first #FootballJackpot millionaire! One punter goes into the Brighton v Watford game needing Watford or a Draw for £1m

We will go and f*ck it up for him a win.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Club's official social media release:

"Albion’s game with Watford goes ahead, as expected tonight and tickets are still available."

Why can't they employ someone who knows how to use a comma?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I just hope OG shows a bit of passion from the side lines tonight. I'm starting to wonder if he has much in the way of motivational abilities at all.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed, can't get optimistic about this one at all. However, just when I think a result is inevitable, it goes the other way, so you never know.

That's the Albion all over. Remember when we beat Southampton against all the odds, although it did help that it was against 10 men? Never a dull moment.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Have acquired 1901 tickets for tonight! Given my WSU to a mate and his son (lads first game) so hope it's a good one......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Kusz

Bruno/Calde Greer Upson Ward

JFC Andrews Crofts

Buckley Lita Barnes

===

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Want Calde and LuaLua but just have a feeling it's going to be Bruno and Buckley again

LuaLua's out for weeks, maybe months...

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Want Calde and LuaLua but just have a feeling it's going to be Bruno and Buckley again

Are you joking or have I fallen for some kind of joke?! Just in case you have lived on planet Mars for the past week, Lua Lua is out for 8 weeks. Then again if it's WHOOOOOSH moment then I apologise!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here