[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Forget Big Dan Burn. We’ve created NOTHING going forward once again.

Yep. It's hard to choose which is more shambolic. But attacking and defending are both vital. For 35 minutes we've created nothing, NOTHING against a struggling Wolves.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
With Boz looking likely to be sent of sometime second half, we need to get someone on in midfield who will run at their 18 yard box. Sadly we haven’t got anyone who can do that. We really are poor at the back and poor up front, and sadly getting poorer in the middle too. Today we have Bob Hope or none.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If we don't buck the trend of being worse in the second half ...

what else could go wrong?

lets see .... Bissouma gets a red,
Final substitute Lalanna limps off again after 10 mins leaving us with 9 men

any others?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Leeds, Arsenal and others have been sniffing around Ben White because they think he’s a hugely promising defender.

Our Graham, however, knows better than the scouts at all of these clubs because he’s a tactical genius or something.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Playing a CB at LB doesn’t work. Who’d have thought it. Have to question the disconnect between recruitment and the manager when we’re playing 5 centre backs. Manager wants to be able to play 3 at the back and he’s got no Left Backs and is playing a CB at RWB, as well as a CB in Centre mid. Fast becoming a complete car crash of a season, starting from a very poor transfer window (again)

What amazes me is on top of having 5 CB on the field we also have two more out on loan, what kind recruitment policy is that ?

That was the pits.

May as well make all 3 changes at half time. White and Burn off who have been diabolical and Connolly off as injured. Bernardo, Lallana and Zeqiri on. Try something different.

dont think he can risk it. Biss needs to come off . Another foul and and he will be dismissed for repeated fouls. To Burns credit i doubt he will "do a maupay" and fain injury so he gets taken off anyway.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
With Boz looking likely to be sent of sometime second half, we need to get someone on in midfield who will run at their 18 yard box. Sadly we haven’t got anyone who can do that. We really are poor at the back and poor up front, and sadly getting poorer in the middle too. Today we have Bob Hope or none.

Don’t worry, we have Propper and Gross on the bench............oh.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Let's get Zeqiri and Molumby on. Give some kids a chance.
I'm certain Molumby would at least look like his gives a shit.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
How can you predict that a player will make 2 horrendous errors.

Totally irrational view.

Agreed you can't predict the own goal but Burn was torrid against Leicester when pitted against a pacey right winger. The writing was on the wall in that respect.

Apr 14, 2019
There is zero belief in this team. The players are going through the motions, no intensity or urgency, we look like a team waiting for the final whistle to put us out of our misery, rather than a team desperate to turn it around. Burn looks embarrassed to be out there, rightly.

If this is what playing for the manger looks like, I'd hate to see a team which has given up. There has been a lot of talk lately about the vision for the club - can anybody point to one thing we are seeing on the pitch which can tell us what that vision is? What we are seeing now is far worse than anything we have produced in the PL era, no semblance of a plan, a style or even a shred of confidence.

I feel sorry for the players, they look lost out there. The manager needs to go, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports