[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Not gonna defend Potter at all here, but I've noticed a lot of people with extremely low post counts piling into Potter.

Are these second accounts from people without the courage of their convictions?

Why would you want to hide your identity when moaning about this total load of shit?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh, no. I forgot there was a second half.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Might get a chance to have a look at Zeqiri in his correct position if Connolly can’t continue.

Should be interesting.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Wow, wasn't expecting such a lack of effort. Potter needs a big team talk here, job is on the line second half.

I'm a big fan of what he tries to achieve, but the lack of players giving a shit is a big concern

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I will say I am confused to the swapping March to the right when him and Burn were keeping Traore quiet. As soon as he switch to the right Burn was exposed and we'll...he can't cope on his own like that and Trossard is not good enough tracking back to protect him. That is an odd tactical switch.

100 per cent, bizarre decision had led to the pen. I’ve been team Potter all the way, but the tactics for Arsenal & today and seeing White in midfield AGAIN. He’s lost it I think. It’s a cluster**** and the players look beaten and confused.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Completely lacking any fight. Something we never lacked under Hughton. This is what happens when you put a coach in charge of a football team not a manager.

Didn’t lack fight under Hughton ? Did you watch Cardiff or Bournemouth at home ?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Presuming the rest of this game plays out as expected , if potter doesn’t go it means he has carte Blanche to underperform as much as he likes.
We may not have many high quality players, but even so he is shite.
He worked wonders in Sweden but the premier league is completely different .
His record at Swansea was at best so so.
Fundamentally This job is too big for him and the club has put far too much faith in his untested methods.
L plates manager = relegation

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
It’s Tony’s project. I suppose you want him out too?

Wtf are you on about? Why does everyone defending Potter put the two as if they're a married couple? This manager was a game we supported but clearly isn't working out. As fans we can see that. But this ridiculous lumping the two together like a married couple makes zero sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports