Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Potter changed the formation to 442 when Neves was receiving treatment. March who had done a decent job in helping contain the threat down our left ends up in the right back then winger but Trossard is still central. Result being the lack of cover and 3-1. My ex wife supports Wolves and we have child swap tomorrow for this reason alone...he has to go.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I will say I am confused to the swapping March to the right when him and Burn were keeping Traore quiet. As soon as he switch to the right Burn was exposed and we'll...he can't cope on his own like that and Trossard is not good enough tracking back to protect him. That is an odd tactical switch.

It's not odd when you've seen it many times before.

It's clueless.

There's three fans in the same house watching here and we called it as soon as it was made as a disaster waiting to happen.

We know you can't leave Burn isolated at left back, why doesn't Potter?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have we decided who the scapegoat is?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I gave up my ST the season Hughton left as I was so bored of the football. These Christmas holidays are the first full games Ive watched since - cannot believe how toothless we look, and how fragile our defending is these days. Surely Potter wont last as he seems to have taken us backwards...just as boring, and awful.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
There's just no plan. Our centre backs come forward with the ball and then stop. Who do they pass to? The wing backs who aren't wing backs? The central midfielder who isnt a central midfielder? Basically, if you close down Bissouma we have no way to get up the pitch so we just launch it. If that's progressive football I'd hate to see rubbish football.

boik

Not gonna defend Potter at all here, but I've noticed a lot of people with extremely low post counts piling into Potter.

Are these second accounts from people without the courage of their convictions?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
What a shame after a great start.

Terrible defending, general confusion at the back. And absolutely shocking from Burn.

Also worry that Biss is a walking second yellow card. He needs to be replaced. We’re under a lot of pressure now.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
And the prick Potter has the cheek to insult fans who think he’s shit :lolol: we are the intelligent ones not the others blindly following your shitty project.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still, at least the football’s pretty, right?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We’re gonna win 4-3 :albion2: :albion2:

:tumble:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Nearly everybody on here If picked Burn would struggle against Traore. Why are his coaching staff not telling him he cant play Burn. FFS get him off and replace with White. Propper or Lalana on

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Completely lacking any fight. Something we never lacked under Hughton. This is what happens when you put a coach in charge of a football team not a manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here